Is Britney under Voluntary or Involuntary Conservatorship?

I'm reading this timeline document from @Watch Me Work It and I'm just trying to make sense on how the conservatorship is being established. I heard that Britney is under a voluntarily one because there is no medical records that indicate that she have dementia or other brain damaging mental illness that require her to have conservatorship. So if that's the case, will that make Britney's plea to have her conservatorship be terminated without evaluation is valid and uncontested?

I think what become a blunder is her actual medical capacity. Last time Goetz put her under conservatorship because of her "medical condition" and that "medical condition" is sealed due to privacy. This ended up becoming a cannon for team con to put her under one, or at least gives her the impression that she was put in conservatorship because of her "medical condition," when she's actually have nothing serious that should put her into one.

Can anyone shed a light on this tho?

Document Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTG3tRPhVjPfcwmYNudft9VoRTw8u9LZAfWMfneRiM8Tv2l2jAY9tJc8zFgA1ESFufSd132Pqa9oBWz/pub 

I didn't make that document but I shared it a few times :)

The conservatorship is "voluntary", and I think we learned about that last year, when Ingham was requesting for Bessemer to be appointed. I really don't know if by being "voluntary" it automatically doesn't need an evaluation to end. It's so confusing

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If it is indeed voluntary, then it was coerced. Hopefully, July 14th will finally shed some light on this when Bessemer speaks to the judge cuz they said, they were led to believe it was voluntary.

If it’s voluntary, then it shouldn’t be a nightmare to remove, this whole thing is draped in contradictions.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I didn't make that document but I shared it a few times :)

The conservatorship is "voluntary", and I think we learned about that last year, when Ingham was requesting for Bessemer to be appointed. I really don't know if by being "voluntary" it automatically doesn't need an evaluation to end. It's so confusing

Oh wait, is there a paper somewhere that stated that it was a voluntary conservatorship? From my understanding it shouldn't be evaluated for it to end. Although it will be harder for her to sue the con team for the money laundering issues.

At this point, I don't think she has any serious issue that justify the conservatorship. 

If she really had a severe disability, team con would disclose it to shut down the public outrage and keep the conservatorship going. That would be the best way to destroy the Free Britney movement. So why don't they do it ? Because she doesn't have such severe disability. 

• Like 1

I think it is ‘voluntary’ in that Britney can apparently petition to end it, BUT obviously it absolutely is not voluntary since Britney has been fighting through the years to end it. If it was ‘voluntary’ it would’ve ended yearsssss ago (or never happened in the first place), they’re saying that now to cover themselves but obviously Britney has been abused and coerced to be kept in the c-ship. I never ever read ‘voluntary’ until it gained more attention in recent years. It’s a technicality to cover their *****.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Anabia said:

At this point, I don't think she has any serious issue that justify the conservatorship. 

If she really had a severe disability, team con would disclose it to shut down the public outrage and keep the conservatorship going. That would be the best way to destroy the Free Britney movement. So why don't they do it ? Because she doesn't have such severe disability. 

this.