New outtakes from Britney's 'Blackout' photoshoot

35 minutes ago, patr!ckjean said:

Not really, she was already basically a prisoner at that point, except it was with the paparazzi/media not her *family* :clownery_makeup_meme:

That’s a very different scenario, she was legally a free woman.

On 7/5/2021 at 5:34 PM, Fab britney said:

I just can’t believe the picture they chose for the cover AND single cover when they had allllll these to chose from. The blackout cover is a little unflattering compared to the rest of we’re being honest.

I'd take Blackout over Glory any day of the week. Glory's so bad I printed out a fan made picture to cover up the official pic.

• Haha 2
On 7/6/2021 at 6:57 AM, holditagainstbritney said:

Why did they edit her legs like that? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

This. We all know she wasn't that skinny then and there's nothing wrong with that. Why did they photoshop her legs so hard that it looks incredibly unnatural?