Spice Girls - Wannabe (Trace Adam 25th Anniversary Remix)

Trace

Wannabe turns 25 this year! The Spice Girls have always been a huge part of my life, and I hope this remix does the iconic original justice. It samples two of their other songs... one is more obvious while the other is a bit more hidden. Can you guess what they are?

Instrumental:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
On 7/5/2021 at 10:54 PM, arama said:

Love these girls! Can't wait for Feed Your Love. Also, saw that you were officially comissioned to do the Happy Nation remix by Ace of Base. Only saw that today when I went on their Spotify. Congrats!

Me too, I'm really looking forward to it! Their discography is SO small for a band that was as big as they were. And thank you! I've worked on a couple more things with them that will hopefully be coming out sooner or later. 

On 7/5/2021 at 11:18 PM, GhostFace said:

I love the spice girls! cool remix i like how you changed it up a bit!

Thanks! I wanted to keep it true to the original vibe but update it a bit. 

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 2:22 PM, FreeBritBrit said:

I grew up on them. Those girls are my childhood :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Me too! I grew up watching their movie over and over. My mom recorded it on TV on a VHS tape and my younger sister grabbed the remote and changed the channel while it was recording... so there was an entire part of the movie I didn't see until I got older. :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

On 7/21/2021 at 12:17 PM, PamelaAnderson said:

Is this official? Cuz if it isn't, it should be! Great job!!

And no I couldn't guess either one of the samples! Loool.

It's not but I wish! Thanks!

Last Time Lover is the backbeat! Nobody has guessed the second one yet, but I think it's a bit more obvious and easier to hear in the instrumental.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block