Is Bessemer Trust part of the alleged corruption rig?

Hi guys, so I was reading this interesting twitter tread about the alleged organized crime institution conservatorships have become and in one part of the thread (which think its interesting to read in completion as it is very informative) they mention how there are these lawyers who are referred to as the "Jeryls" who tried to put Courtney Love's daughter into a conservatorship and have played important roles in other high profile conservatorships that are alleged / thought to be fraudulent.

So if I understand this correctly these "Jeryls" are the ones who introduced Sam Ingham to Bessemer trust and suggested Michael Kane (Michael Jackson's Lou Taylor equivalent) for management of Britney's money and career... which makes me wonder is Bessemer Trust is allegedly their complicit go-to money launderer, allegedly used for several other conservatorships that are alleged / thought to be fraudulent.

I find it weird that "Britney" requested Bessemer Trust... when have they listened to her regarding anything she's petitioned? Why would they accept oversight of her finances if they are allegedly miss-using the funds? I don't think that was Britney's wish, her priority must've been to dissolve the conservatorship based on the testimony she gave and other information that has transpired since that day.... I'm speculating a lot here, but it doesn't sit right with me that Bessemer Trust seems to be someone team CON approves of and "likes" and that they might have been involved with other shady characters and conservatorships.

I think Bessemer was not going to be a good idea and was going to be used as a way to show that they are so good and listen to Britney's wishes, but i think they are also part of the alleged fraud, allegedly - hence why they distanced themselves from the situation, but only AFTER it was made public that there was speculation that the conservatorship might have been fraudulent - they abandoned the ship so they don't get caught with whatever other alleged scams they are running within their organization allegedly.

This information is just made for fun and its only meant as entertainment for us members of this community to pass time. Everything is speculated and alleged.

I also noticed how crazy it is that the attorney that tried to help britney get out of her conservatorship was disbarred for trying to do so; the official document reads: 

Case No. 08-0-10879 (Spears)

On February 1, 2008, the Los Angeles County Superior Court issued a temporary conservatorship over Britney Spears (Spears). The court appointed James Spears and Andrew Wallet to act as co-conservators. Spears was represented by counsel.

On February 4, 2008, the same court issued an order stating that Spears was incapacitated. On February 6, 2008, the court ordered that the co-conservators had exclusive authority in relation to Spears’ care, as well as decisions regarding her legal representation. The court continued the conservatorship until February 14, 2008.

On or about February 14, 2008, Respondent filed a notice of removal to federal court of the Spears conservatorship action. In the notice, Respondent stated that he was the attorney for Spears. Respondent, however, was not then the attorney for Spears and never had been. Respondent knew, was grossly negligent in not knowing, that he had not obtained consent to represent Spears. Spears incurred fees to defend against Respondent’s action.

In the end,  it doesn’t matter, they jumped ship the day after they were officially brought on, so they haven’t done any work.

Plus, i don’t think they’d throw Team CON under the bus the way they did, if they were brought on specifically to be apart of the scam cuz Team CON would immediately turn around and throw them under the bus.

16 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I also noticed how crazy it is that the attorney that tried to help britney get out of her conservatorship was disbarred for trying to do so; the official document reads: 

That's the law, though.

Lawyers can't solicit clients...Eardley was connected to Lutfi, and he solicited a client.

That's why he was disbarred.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

How when they never started officially? I think they really didn’t know what was going on… hence why they said what they said 

i know they never did anything, im saying maybe if they had been appointed they would've allowed / helped perpetuate the corruption - allegedly.

This actually make sense. They are the one who got the cold feet once the story get picked up by the public. That means they really have something to hide, thus they don’t want any attention directed to them in the first place. Lou is pretty amateur compared to this fellas. They are both crooks, but Bessemer Trust know when to leave the sinking ship.

Britney need to get out of California ASAP.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, neverover said:

This actually make sense. They are the one who got the cold feet once the story get picked up by the public. That means they really have something to hide, thus they don’t want any attention directed to them in the first place. Lou is pretty amateur compared to this fellas. They are both crooks, but Bessemer Trust know when to leave the sinking ship.

Agreed. It seems super shady.

Emily D. Baker thought Bessemer Trust would be a good thing for Britney and would uncover the accounting peculiarities, so to speak. 

But maybe they are just protecting themselves as they also have nefarious practises.

I obviously don't know this, but it does add to the mystery. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Displayname30 said:

Emily D. Baker thought Bessemer Trust would be a good thing for Britney and would uncover the accounting peculiarities, so to speak. 

But maybe they are just protecting themselves as they also have nefarious practises.

8 minutes ago, neverover said:

FBCDE1-C1-0029-473-D-A069-78710-C93-DA5-

They literally never started working for Britney, they just had been appointed co after months of us thinking they already was! I believe that Britney might have wanted them to be the sole people over her estate to remove her father. But once her interview came out they heard from her herself that she don’t want anyone over her or her estate so they pull the plug on it. I don’t see that being shady 

17 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

They literally never started working for Britney, they just had been appointed co after months of us thinking they already was! I believe that Britney might have wanted them to be the sole people over her estate to remove her father. But once her interview came out they heard from her herself that she don’t want anyone over her or her estate so they pull the plug on it. I don’t see that being shady 

im saying that the shady part is that they were nominated to control her assets - cause then they'll see the alleged miss-use of funds... unless they were going to become a leech too, allegedly.

39 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

FBCDE1-C1-0029-473-D-A069-78710-C93-DA5-

41 minutes ago, Displayname30 said:

If Britney is in need of accounting firm, it shouldn't be with someone who have ties with the conservatorship or estate planning. She should hire somebody from the Big 4, either Deloitte or PWC that is strictly in accounting. And have them flew from UK or Canada so they won't be affected by California circus ring. Bessemmer Trust as the auditor would be a huge conflict of interest from the beginning.

• Like 1