Remember when Britney served Lynne papers

2 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

I remember this. I wonder what the family did for income while they were estranged during this time

jamie was a caterer

jl was on zoey 101, lynne was living on set with her

bryan is the only one who has had a fixed job since ever, he was in new york working i guess

2 hours ago, MoonArcher said:

it was a hand letter, she was furious with her mom back then bc she sided with Kevin, the rehab they panned behind her back, she felt so betrayed during that time, and since she's a sagittarius that's what they hate the most, they want people to tell them the truth and be honest with them, talking about their lives behind their back, specially people so intimate like family, it's the worst scenario EVER. they want them to talk and ask things face to face. 

She was furious that her mother rode KFeds giant meat pole. Who cares about restraining order when u got stuffed?

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

jamie was a caterer

bryan is the only one who has had a fixed job since ever, he was in new york working i guess

Bryan said in that interview that he lives in britneys apt condo in new york and was doing ebhind the scenes stuff for britney like accounting and stuff. He was also the one that put together all her dvds weve gotten up til FF tour

7 hours ago, Applejack said:

jamie was a caterer

Bryan was also an executive producer on Zoey 101. Not necessarily a day job but would have been some kind of income.