BBC Radio 4 have released a podcast about Britney's stardom, struggles and rise from the ashes - up to the current tragic situation with the conservatorship. They cover accounts from many parties involved throughout her life, both personal and professional, during the most talked about yet most mysterious times in Britney's life (such as the night of 28th January 2008) it also includes some dramatisations which do spark the imagination and make you think from different perspectives. 

Many of us will be familiar already (it would be good for some newer fans as a result of #freebritney who aren't so aware of her past) but it is definitely worth a listen and the more publicity the better, it is currently #1 on Apple Podcasts. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance: My understanding is that it is available on all major podcast providers.

You can also find it here https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p09mfr9s/episodes/player

• Love 1