Joe Biden is soooooo USELESS too

What is wrong with america honestly? Is this president living on earth or is he living on mars? What the hell is going on with this country

I'm by no means a Trump supporter , republican, conservator or whatever you wanna call it, but i'm pretty sure Trump would have said something or done some kind of investigation, he was very into pop culture and celebrity culture

CV-GHbPXAAIAF1Y.jpg

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Dreams said:

What is wrong with america honestly? Is this president living on earth or is he living on mars? What the hell is going on with this country

I'm by no means a Trump supporter , republican, conservator or whatever you wanna call it, but i'm pretty sure Trump would have said something or done some kind of investigation, he was very into pop culture and celebrity culture

CV-GHbPXAAIAF1Y.jpg

Well an official White House petition got enough signatures and was sent to him for response… and a response we did not get. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, Dreams said:

CV-GHbPXAAIAF1Y.jpg

Biden is destroying America but most people worship him because he's not Trump. I got tired of explaining this to people...In a few years they will see.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

As an European it's funny to see Americans to expect the president of a country to respond to a conservatorship issue of a celebrity. Is this what it is about for you?

I'd choke if chancellor Merkel would advocate for let's say Heidi klum or Helene Fischer to be freed:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, pieceofphil said:

As an European it's funny to see Americans to expect the president of a country to respond to a conservatorship issue of a celebrity. Is this what it is about for you?

I'd choke if chancellor Merkel would advocate for let's say Heidi klum or Helene Fischer to be freed:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Thank you!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

The freebritney happened during Trump’s reign and y’all act like he would do something when he’s a s**ist pig? Have you heard stories of him using Miss Universe to impress his clients during golf? 

everyone is acting like it didn’t took most people 13 years to realize how dire the situation is and now everyone is demanding things be done instantly now that they know. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Puppy said:

The freebritney happened during Trump’s reign and y’all act like he would do something when he’s a s**ist pig? Have you heard stories of him using Miss Universe to impress his clients during golf? 

everyone is acting like it didn’t took most people 13 years to realize how dire the situation is and now everyone is demanding things be done instantly now that they know. 

"Trump's reign" :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: It's a thing using Miss Universe to impress and another to touch little girls ...

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Puppy said:

The movement wasn't even as big as it is now lol

It was nothing compared to now , even elon musk talked about it

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

But Britney isn't geidi klum or helene fischer

she is britney spears

she is america

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, Dreams said:

But Britney isn't geidi klum or helene fischer

she is britney spears

she is america

You act like the President of the United States of America really has the time to stop what they’re doing and involve himself in an ongoing court proceeding. Do you think Joe Biden has a magic wand we don’t know about that can free Britney? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

And if we’re going to take your logic seriously, maybe we should blame George W. Bush for allowing Britney to be put under two 5150s in 2007. Shame on him! :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Or maybe we should blame Barack Obama for not outlawing conservatorships in 2008, when she was one of thousands put under one. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Trump at least received an official White House petition and did nothing. No executive orders, no law reform recommendations, no statement acknowledging receipt of the petition. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Like 4