Britney - underrated non singles

On a lighter note in the midst of the chaos, I asked this question on PopHeads reddit also and got overwhelming replies - looks like our queen is loved ( a lot of them were teens - can't believe teens listen to their Discography like we have) 

According to me 

1. Baby one more time... - Autumn goodbye, Beat goes on ( I feel this cover is better than Cher ), Soda Pop, I'll never stop loving you. 

2. Oops..I did it again! - What u See (What U get), Can't make you love me, Where are you now, One kiss from you, Dear Diary

3. Britney - Lonely, Let me be, Cinderella, Bombastic Love, I run away (This album is one album I always go back to every once in a week)

4. In The Zone - Breathe on me (obviously), Touch of my hand, Showdown and Brave New Girl

5. Blackout - even the bonus track "Get Back" is underrated on this one - for me this is a skipless album 

6. Circus - Phonography, Mmm Papi, Shattered Glass, Unusual you and Blur (This album is much darker than Blackout IMO) 

7. Femme Fatale - Seal it with a kiss, How I roll, Selfish

8. Britney Jean - sorry skip for me :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

9. Glory - Liar, Just Luv me, Love me down, Better

• Love 2
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i know it was a single, but it didn't get the full single treatment but i think - break the ice is terribly underrated.

I always watch the MV thinking it's the real Britney & it's amazing :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: BTI is one of my fav <3

Perfect Lover, Blur, What You Need :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Matou said:

I always watch the MV thinking it's the real Britney & it's amazing :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: BTI is one of my fav <3

Perfect Love, Blur, What You Need :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

omg yes, imagine that same video but in real life like live-action of whatever is called - omg it would've been up there with toxic.

• Love 1

Thinkin’ About You

Don’t Go Knockin’ On My Door

What U See

When Your Eyes Say It

Lonely 

Let Me Be

What It’s Like To Be Me

I Run Away

Boom Boom

The Hookup 

Don’t Hang Up

And Then We Kiss

Perfect Lover 

Unusual You

Blur

Trouble For Me

Up N’ Down

Selfish 

Tom’s Diner ( was this a single? Idk) 

Hard To Forget Ya

SO MANY WASTED SINGLES / HITS :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1

BOMT: Thinkin' About You (it doesn't get enough love), Email My Heart, I'll Never Stop Loving You

OIDIA: One Kiss From You, When Your Eyes Say It

Britney: Let Me Be, Bombastic Love, That's Where You Take Me

ITZ: Shadow, Brave New Girl, The Answer, Don't Hang Up (always been one of my faves from the album)

Blackout: Perfect Lover, Why Should I Be Sad, Everybody, Outta This World

Circus: Blur, Lace and Leather, Rock Boy, Trouble

FF: Seal It With a Kiss, Gasoline, Selfish, Don't Keep Me Waiting

BJ: hmmm.... well :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Brightest Morning Star I guess?

Glory: Invitation, Just Like Me, Hard To Forget Ya

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i know it was a single, but it didn't get the full single treatment but i think - break the ice is terribly underrated.

SO MUCH THIS! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

it never got the treatment or appreciation it deserved. Would’ve loved to have seen this on the Circus tour. 

• Love 2