Anson Mount (Britney's love interest in "Crossroads"): #FreeBritney

15 minutes ago, Anabia said:

What about the 2 girls who were also with Britney in crossroads ? Did they say anything ? 

Taryn manning spoke about freebritney waaay back then when all this first started but then she deleted it. I think someone got to her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Taryn manning spoke about freebritney waaay back then when all this first started but then she deleted it. I think someone got to her. 

Oh ****. Just like Felicia. I wonder how many people tried to speak but got censored 

5 minutes ago, Anabia said:

What about the 2 girls who were also with Britney in crossroads ? Did they say anything ? 

Zoe Saldana (Mini) has stood up for Brit in the past. And Taryn Manning (Kit) supported her before as well! 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Anabia said:

Oh ****. Just like Felicia. I wonder how many people tried to speak but got censored 

There is one still on her page that someone posted above but her original post was more out of concern and the one that is still up is kind of her backtracking to her original post. I tried to see if I could find it for you but only found the response one.