Britney's son Jayden: "relax it's not like she's held hostage she's fine"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful about Britney's children.

On 7/8/2021 at 10:47 AM, dora pora said:

I think he just means that it's not that she's locked up in a basement and forced to eat dry bread. She probably gets to decide what she's doing throughout the day so long as it's not an "high impact" or business situation. 

While he definitely sees toxicity in Jamie, he probably doesn't equate lack of financial freedom and interference in major decisions to that of a hostage situation. 

Yeah this too, and he probably doesn't even realize that she doesn't have access to much of her own fortune. 

I don’t think they really understand? I don’t think she tells them out of fear and I don’t think their father is truthful either.. they’re right , she’s not locked up. But the situation Shes in is all they’ve ever known..they’re still young and only care about music, fashion, and what’s “in” give them time, they’ll see soon enough.

As a gazillion have already said, they are young boys. Second, they most likely are also manipulated and gaslit. Also, maybe Britney doesn`t want to share with them the weight of her sadness.  Who knows, but this dynamic is one that no one knows.