The Netflix documentary needs to be released ASAP and focus on that devil of a woman!

We should actually be against this coming out, this documentary is going to defend her she is extremely close to a woman high up in Netflix it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s how JLS got her role, I’m not here for this it’s going to be against her more so than for her. 

1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

We should actually be against this coming out, this documentary is going to defend her she is extremely close to a woman high up in Netflix it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s how JLS got her role, I’m not here for this it’s going to be against her more so than for her. 

Whose the woman she knows?

17 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

38 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

She’s only friends with a marketing person (they don’t hold much clout), if she were friends with the people who actually create/approve content for Netflix, I’d be more worried.

Plus, I think Netflix is smart enough to know coming out with anything pro Team CON would look horribly bad for them and could even cause them to lose subscribers which means losing money, no company on earth wants that.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She’s only friends with a marketing person (they don’t hold much clout), if she were friends with the people who actually create/approve content for Netflix, I’d be more worried.

Plus, I think Netflix is smart enough to know coming out with anything pro Team CON would look horribly bad for them and could even cause them to lose subscribers which means losing money, no company on earth wants that.

Oh ok cool I hope this is the case then