JLS playing victim still and covering faces in pictures now

Yeah, I have questions.... like why is she even posting the pictures covering their faces but not removing the uncovered ones?

She should really shut her social media down if she is truly getting death threats and just make a new account and add her friends or the few people who actually care about her....   doubt she has any sponsers now anyways...she's just doing this for media attention and to try to get sympathy.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Annabanana said:

Yeah, I have questions.... like why is she even posting the pictures covering their faces but not removing the uncovered ones?

She should really shut her social media down if she is truly getting death threats and just make a new account and add her friends or the few people who actually care about her....   doubt she has any sponsers now anyways...she's just doing this for media attention and to try to get sympathy.

She’s trying something new :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

Because shes lazy as hell.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

What is the purpose of this? I truly am impressed how she continues to top herself with her choices. Let's all pretend like there isn't 100 other pics with his kids face on them lol not to mention whats the point of posting a picture if your gonna blur their face...just don't post it at all if your that concerned. 

Spoiler

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Spoiler

Spoiler

27 minutes ago, Annabanana said:

She was hoping to get paid $500 for that bikini endorsement ads lol. 

• Haha 1