Jump to content

Britney still speaks to Sam lufti?


Recommended Posts

I haven’t seen this on here yet but he’s telling the media she’s called him by taking strangers phones at the gym to talk to him. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I don’t want to believe him but if it’s true then she’ll never get out. Part of the cship is DEFINITELY to avoid him in her life.

also, in the biography by Steve Dennis he claims that lufti dropped a burner phone off via someone else and Britney was still talking to him in circus era till her dad found the phone so it’s not a million miles away from maybe being true.:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

 

here’s his recent claims about talking to her 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9755841/amp/Britney-Spears-former-manager-Sam-Lutfi-says-singer-borrowed-phones-strangers-call-him.html

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, arama said:

Highly doubt it. Don't believe anything that man says. Farrow and Jolentino made a major error by giving this guy's account of events such weight in their article. A legitimacy he doesn't deserve. Lutfi may be even WORSE than Jamie Spears. Let that sink in.

Totally agree. 
he needs to be put on mute tho as we need to prove Britney will be able to stay away from these weasles when she’s free on her own 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I dislike him a lot but I feel like there is more to his story with her than we currently know; and we’ll find out once she’s free.

I’m not saying he’s an angel, but there’s is more in there, I can feel it… and yes maybe he’s a villain, but maybe he’s a villain in a way we haven’t thought of or learned about.

Team CON doesn’t want him near her and to me that’s already a red flag. Since when does team CON care about her? They just isolate her from anyone who doesn’t fit their narrative… so I wonder why doesn’t he fit the narrative?

Definitely one of the most interesting topics of the whole thing once she’s free.

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I dislike him a lot but I feel like there is more to his story with her than we currently know; and we’ll find out once she’s free.

I’m not saying he’s an angel, but there’s is more in there, I can feel it… and yes maybe he’s a villain, but maybe she’s a villain in a way we haven’t thought of or learned about.

Team CON doesn’t want him near her and to me that’s already a red flag. Since when does team CON care about her? They just isolate her from anyone who doesn’t fit their narrative… so I wonder why doesn’t he fit the narrative?

Definitely one of the most interesting topics of the whole thing once she’s free.

You bring up a lot of interesting perspectives here.

you could be right defo want to hear be unfiltered and just tell us what is true and how she feels. If she likes lufti it’s not for us to decide for her.

just curious he’d say this when she needs to be free first I don’t think this helps and will make it worse for her 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

I dislike him a lot but I feel like there is more to his story with her than we currently know; and we’ll find out once she’s free.

I’m not saying he’s an angel, but there’s is more in there, I can feel it… and yes maybe he’s a villain, but maybe she’s a villain in a way we haven’t thought of or learned about.

Team CON doesn’t want him near her and to me that’s already a red flag. Since when does team CON care about her? They just isolate her from anyone who doesn’t fit their narrative… so I wonder why doesn’t he fit the narrative?

Definitely one of the most interesting topics of the whole thing once she’s free.

I think her team feel threatened that when she’s with him she can easily cut them all off. Maybe he gave her the backing and confidence that she needed to isolate all the leaches in her life. 

I think he’s an opportunist too but I think team con don’t want him near her as they feel she could be influenced to rebel out again and cut them off the payroll. Sam is smarter and more powerful than perhaps it might seem.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I'm conflicted on Lufti. On one hand we have heard horror stories but they have all came from team con and team con does the exact same thing they accused him of doing. We have also heard stories of people taking Britney's phone away from different sources, so that part is true. He seemed like someone she was able to trust. However he also associated himself with people in vulnerable positions which makes me question his motives. Only time will tell.

Time, the ultimate truth teller. - )

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I'm conflicted on Lufti. On one hand we have heard horror stories but they have all came from team con and team con does the exact same thing they accused him of doing. We have also heard stories of people taking Britney's phone away from different sources, so that part is true. He seemed like someone she was able to trust. However he also associated himself with people in vulnerable positions which makes me question his motives. Only time will tell.

Time, the ultimate truth teller. - )

 

He's had about four or five restraining orders from different people.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don’t doubt she maybe did it for the first year or so but I think she’ll definitely have moved on now. We’re going back 13 years ago since she last saw him so I would be very doubtful she’s still clinging on to that.

This **** is claiming they talked in recent years. And it's not helping her case

Link to comment
41 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

She went to court to testify against him in 2015. I really don't think she was forced to do that, I mean, she didn't have to go. Apparently, he claimed that Britney owed him money.

If there's one thing that team Con did well, was keep this man out of her life.

Britney Spears suffers major hair fail as she heads into legal showdown  with former manager - Irish Mirror Online

She sat opposite him eating snacks :orangu_orangutan_ape: I don’t think she felt threatened 

Link to comment

This is def. not gonna help her, she better know that associating with him in any capacity will keep her in this thing. If she gets free and goes back to him, I guarantee Team CON will run right back to the courts.

The fact that he’s saying this **** knowing it’s not gonna help her is just another proof that he’s a bad guy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

You bring up a lot of interesting perspectives here.

you could be right defo want to hear be unfiltered and just tell us what is true and how she feels. If she likes lufti it’s not for us to decide for her.

just curious he’d say this when she needs to be free first I don’t think this helps and will make it worse for her 

I think that Britney used him because she saw him as a possible way out, and he was willing to go miles and miles against her father. I don’t think she fully trusted him…I might be completely wrong but that’s the feeling I always get. Britney is smart, she’s not this gullible naive girl, I just think the whole thing backfired and since Lutfi knows a lot, Team Con went hard and full force evil on him. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I don’t think so, he’s evil and she should keep him away from herself.

But I have to say that if I was held hostage, over medicated against my will, forced to work and make millions for everyone else to spend but me, abused, insulted and all that, I would probably try everything and I would probably seek help from anyone, literally anyone. Sam Lufti is a miserable leech but her family are no better, probably even worse. Her father is a f.cking psychopath.

FREE BRITNEY!! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think that Britney used him because she saw him as a possible way out, and he was willing to go miles and miles against her father. I don’t think she fully trusted him…I might be completely wrong but that’s the feeling I always get. Britney is smart, she’s not this gullible naive girl, I just think the whole thing backfired and since Lutfi knows a lot, Team Con went hard and full force evil on him. 

This.

I think Britney is way smarter than people give her credit for. I doubt she actually trusted him, but she may have seen him as a way to get info/put info out.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block