TMZ casts shade on Britney and Sam's relationship: Sam "hasn't made a move or attempted to get engaged."

31 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

This is the worst headline and article I have ever read. TMZ is reaching to spin this story and make Britney look like a liar. It’s clearly obvious. Why haven’t they posted about Britney calling 911??

Team con git Dailymail as well.

They are reporting New Yorker expose but are on using stories that are benefiting team con. Like that 911 call story,without a content she seems out if it.

Sam Lufti contacting story today as well.

Sources with direct knowledge to the situation say TMZ have a trained baboon chained to a typewriter punching out stories. However, we have not spoken to the baboon in question but we’re told he’s completely thrilled to be enslaved.  Per the source, “The baboon gets 3 meals, a straw mattress, and is allowed to see the sun through the bars on their window. What’s not to get excited about?”  Some animal rights advocates have been pushing to #freeSidney, but the source tells us they don’t understand the complexity of the situation and are woefully misguided. “If Sidney wanted to leave, he could have said something by now,” but sources claim he’s never expressed such interest, especially given his daily massages with a whip. Handlers posted pictures and videos earlier this week showing the baboon disheveled, anxious, and mildly confused, but we’re told it’s due to the medication used to treat their host of illnesses not being correct. “We’re the saviours here.  Imagine what kind of life Sidney might have if we didn’t help him. He’d probably die.”

P.S. I hope Britney sues the crap out of her father and his team of media spin stooges.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, rennen said:

You know, I kind of hope Sam addresses this bull**** narrative TMZ are spinning. They're making it so painfully obvious, it is shameful. 

I think if it continues he'll definitely say something like before with the Jamie situation.

9 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Guys you need to stop with TMZ, for real we need to STOP, let’s not post about them here, let’s ignore their “articles” let’s just pretend they don’t exist… we all know they’re full of ****, so why keep bringing them up?

For real we need to STOP, like immediately; we are being part of the problem right now.

Please we need to stop, stop yourself from even replying to this, conserve your energy, let it go, for real we need to let TMZ go NOW.

Anytime we give them views or post about them here team CON wins a little bit; so we need to STOP now.

All they’re looking to do is create drama, and that’s how she got into a conservatorship in the first place; we need to STOP paying attention, even if the attention comes in the form of “that’s not true” it’s still attention; please guys, please we need to stop with TMZ, she’ll be free soon and this website cannot be given a chance to continue to exist.

Please we need to stop, even hating on them has to STOP.

IGNORE TMZ AT ALL TIMES

Lol you know team con is here. They’re probably going to post TMZ article here the second it launches lol. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

You are wrong, by trying to discredit them you are giving them views and attention, it’s called click bait, and you are falling for it 100% and the rest of the people here are doing so as well; conserve your energy and learn to ignore the things we need to ignore.

10 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Guys you need to stop with TMZ, for real we need to STOP, let’s not post about them here, let’s ignore their “articles” let’s just pretend they don’t exist… we all know they’re full of ****, so why keep bringing them up?

For real we need to STOP, like immediately; we are being part of the problem right now.

Please we need to stop, stop yourself from even replying to this, conserve your energy, let it go, for real we need to let TMZ go NOW.

Anytime we give them views or post about them here team CON wins a little bit; so we need to STOP now.

All they’re looking to do is create drama, and that’s how she got into a conservatorship in the first place; we need to STOP paying attention, even if the attention comes in the form of “that’s not true” it’s still attention; please guys, please we need to stop with TMZ, she’ll be free soon and this website cannot be given a chance to continue to exist.

Please we need to stop, even hating on them has to STOP.

IGNORE TMZ AT ALL TIMES

I've actually been thinking about this a lot. I am so craving news in Britney's situation, but I feel like I'm part of the problem, feeding the beast of click bait gossip stories, TMZ or otherwise. That's why I've actually liked the idea of breathe heavy. You guys post screenshots of the articles and then I get the news from here, but not the actual click. Right?

• Love 1