TMZ casts shade on Britney and Sam's relationship: Sam "hasn't made a move or attempted to get engaged."

Team CON must be shaking! There’s been so many TMZ “stories” but the pieces of utter S H I T in her team to contradict what she said. 

I swear - her entire team and family can just ROT in hell for what they’re doing 

• Like 3
Just now, Villanelle said:

Maybe because as long as she's in a conservatorship he'd have to propose to jamie spears instead of britney spears? :eyes_britney_laugh:

Jamie said “I’m Britney Spears” and wants to be her so perhaps that’s been that walking dead corpses plan all along 🤡🐦

• Haha 5

Firstly, ew TMZ Pro-Conservatorship Narrative that only works by framing Britney as "illogical". 

Secondly, they have always argued in court that the Con should be in place against "undue influence", and have used Sam L as a scapegoat but it seems undue influence is meant to keep away bad people, it's meant to keep away anyone who might help her. 

This is the second boyfriend that is getting targeted by TMZ who also made it public that Britney doesn't need a conservstorship.

When Jamie filed to extend the conservatorship, it was on the basis that us fans, who he was calling conspiracy theorists for believing anything was wrong, might try and help her.

When Britney spoke about the abuse she recieved over the past years, ranging from forced medication, forced sterilisation, social isolation, denial of self care etc. Britney spoke about not being able to go to see Friends from AA (which isn't just for alcoholics, but families of them also) even though they live on the same street. 

What do all of these have in common? They might actually benefit or empower Britney. That's the undue influence team con are scared of.