TMZ casts shade on Britney and Sam's relationship: Sam "hasn't made a move or attempted to get engaged."

TMZ is already spinning Britney and Sam's relationship. 

----

Britney Spears claims she wants to get married and is being blocked by her conservatorship, but it seems her boyfriend is a stumbling block ... we're told he's never popped the question.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ ... Britney's boyfriend of over 4 years, Sam Asghari, hasn't made a move or attempted to get engaged. They've talked about it, we're told, but never formalized it with a proposal.

As we told you ... Britney and Sam hopped on a private plane to Maui last week after she railed on her dad, Jamie Spears, and her management team during an explosive court hearing ... a romantic getaway fans speculated might end with an engagement.

But, our sources say Sam didn't propose in Maui and he and Britney are already back in Los Angeles.

TMZ broke the story ... both her father and her personal conservator say there are no restrictions on Britney with regards to marriage or having kids, despite her claims to the contrary. The fact is, conservators have no legal authority to block conservatees from marrying or having a baby.

It's turning into a he-said, she-said situation, but there's still one thing Sam's never said ... "Will you marry me?"

----

That's really interesting because it's hard to believe Sam didn't at least look at Britney's notes before she read them to the judge.

:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Related:

brit-ring.jpg.f8fbec0c31a72a936c0ef81ac308176f.jpg

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

Guys you need to stop with TMZ, for real we need to STOP, let’s not post about them here, let’s ignore their “articles” let’s just pretend they don’t exist… we all know they’re full of ****, so why keep bringing them up?

For real we need to STOP, like immediately; we are being part of the problem right now.

Please we need to stop, stop yourself from even replying to this, conserve your energy, let it go, for real we need to let TMZ go NOW.

Anytime we give them views or post about them here team CON wins a little bit; so we need to STOP now.

i know what your saying, but nope. WE NEED TO BE AWARE OF WHO IS WHO IN THIS BATTLE.  :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

I really want to understand, who the F is reading them and believing them? Why this media channel isn't like cancelled already? They have zero credibility. Even if Sam hasn't proposed or anything, Britney's testimony still holds the place. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

You are, and we are; which is why it needs to STOP - watch #freebritney tweet about this with the intent of discrediting the article but guess what? thats how they get views - same as with posting about it.

We need to STOP paying attention to TMZ immediately as it is an imminent danger to her and the movement in general.

STOP with TMZ

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

i know what your saying, but nope. WE NEED TO BE AWARE OF WHO IS WHO IN THIS BATTLE.  :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

You are wrong, by trying to discredit them you are giving them views and attention, it’s called click bait, and you are falling for it 100% and the rest of the people here are doing so as well; conserve your energy and learn to ignore the things we need to ignore.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

You are wrong, by trying to discredit them you are giving them views and attention, it’s called click bait, and you are falling for it 100% and the rest of the people here are doing so as well; conserve your energy and learn to ignore the things we need to ignore.

Honey, you sound like Lynn spiritually Spears. There's no room for energys now, we need facts to free britney, and tmz is TEAM CON on full game, we need to be aware. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Honey, you sound like Lynn spiritually Spears. There's no room for energys now, we need facts to free britney, and tmz is TEAM CON on full game, we need to be aware. 

OMG and you just ended the conservatorship by posting a disgusting article about the most disgusting piece of entertainment company, about something obviously fake… mind you that even Britney herself has said she hates them and that is pre-con, imagine now.

Tell me how does this help free Britney like you claim? Cause in my book all this does is waste time, energy and the worst of all, it gives power to an outlet that should have zero power… so if anything you’re giving a voice to a source that perpetuates the conservatorship we’re fighting.

I love you boo, but we need to stop with TMZ