Mariah Carey was almost placed in a conservatorship by her family in 2001

daily-news-front-page-dated-august-2-200

GxAkUKAOh7THEbeHSNuwjXcb-m6L0-EzxlKLvvqx

61qUCeBo8vL._SX218_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_

foto983.jpg

Mariah Carey was committed against her will

Carey soon realized that her family was trying to take advantage of her in a vulnerable state. “If they could prove I was unstable, they certainly could have believed they would become the executors of my affairs,” she said of their thought process.

"I was so wrapped up in the childhood history, the betrayal, the love I had once had for everyone involved that I was blind to motive,” she recalled. “It was no coincidence that my mother and brother were working on the side of the record company instead of protecting me and advocating for my well-being, and that they just happened to claim I was unstable to try to institutionalize me immediately after I had signed the biggest cash record deal for a solo artist in history.” 

“People push artists to the edge, and then they wonder why most people are gone too soon,” she said honestly. “And then we have this culture of the paparazzi being like vultures… but it’s just indicative of my family — sorry — but it’s indicative of the nature of the beast. Like, ‘Oh, here’s a scam. Here’s a scheme. Let’s make this happen in order to make unlimited money and resources for ourselves rather than have her make this huge deal and be in control of it. Why not just take it over?'”

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It's crazy and disturbing...

I wish Mariah speaks about it in interviews in the future, I want to hear her opinion on Britneys testimony because Mariah is the only artist who can relate to what Britney is currently going through 😢

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Yikes… luckily they didn’t… don’t think anyone figured it out until they tried it and succeeded finding loop holes in the system with Britney. 

Lou had experience in placing celebrities in Conships alledgedly, Mariahs family tried but failed. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Wow really?
Man that sucks!

It just shows how celebs' families would rather protect their famous relative's money than them.

And besides Mariah did not have as much of a massive breakdown that Britney did,

so I dont get why they would want to put her in one

Just now, princessmimi said:

Wow really?
Man that sucks!

It just shows how celebs' families would rather protect their famous relative's money than them.

And besides Mariah did not have as much of a massive breakdown that Britney did,

so I dont get why they would want to put her in one

She did during that year, the entire media wea tearing her apart but it wasn't as harsh as Britney's. Mariah was only being labled crazy, Britney was degraded as a mother, performer and human.

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

She did during that year, the entire media wea tearing her apart but it wasn't as harsh as Britney's. Mariah was only being labled crazy, Britney was degraded as a mother, performer and human.

I think her breakdown was in the early 2000s, right?

What exactly were the media calling her or making fun of her for?

Sorry for not knowing, 

I was a little kid during that era

Just now, Gayseus911 said:

Her brother and sister has been trying to leech money and exploit her since 1994.

I'm not aware of Mariah's life so ..

But these news scared me :

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/mariah-carey-sister-alison-carey-lawsuit-memoir-1123008/

• "Alison states that she’s suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression, and other health issues for years, both related to her traumatic childhood and an attack during a 2015 home invasion."

https://pagesix.com/2020/08/06/mariah-careys-sister-accuses-mom-of-horrific-s**-abuse/

• Carey, who turns 58 on Friday, claimed her mother “allowed and encouraged” strangers “to engage in ***ual acts” with her when she was “approximately 10 years of age,” her initial court summons alleges.
  • The mom also forced her to “witness adults engaged in ***ual acts with both adults and children during middle-of-the-night satanic worship meetings that included ritual sacrifices,” her summons claims.

Sadly, these horrible things are real that's why I believe what she said. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

The girl seems to suffer a LOT, she is struggling with her trauma till now.

10 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I think her breakdown was in the early 2000s, right?

What exactly were the media calling her or making fun of her for?

Sorry for not knowing, 

I was a little kid during that era

I was around 8 years old, I didn't know what was going on. I learned about this a few years ago. This video breaks it down

2 minutes ago, Matou said:

I'm not aware of Mariah's life so ..

But these news scared me :

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/mariah-carey-sister-alison-carey-lawsuit-memoir-1123008/

• "Alison states that she’s suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression, and other health issues for years, both related to her traumatic childhood and an attack during a 2015 home invasion."

https://pagesix.com/2020/08/06/mariah-careys-sister-accuses-mom-of-horrific-s**-abuse/

• Carey, who turns 58 on Friday, claimed her mother “allowed and encouraged” strangers “to engage in ***ual acts” with her when she was “approximately 10 years of age,” her initial court summons alleges.
  • The mom also forced her to “witness adults engaged in ***ual acts with both adults and children during middle-of-the-night satanic worship meetings that included ritual sacrifices,” her summons claims.

Sadly, these horrible things are real that's why I believe what she said. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

The girl seems to suffer a LOT, she is struggling with her trauma till now.

She's been lying for years, it's all lies. Mariah Carey has taken care of her kids since they were kids because she abandoned them. If Mariah did not give them money they would to the media and spread lies. Mariah cut her off in 2015 and since then Alison has been trying to sue anything to get money

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I was around 8 years old, I didn't know what was going on. I learned about this a few years ago. This video breaks it down

Oh ok and wow I was 8 in 2001.

I guess its not a suprise idk about her breakdown considering I grew up in a religious family.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok and wow I was 8 in 2001.

I guess its not a suprise idk about her breakdown considering I grew up in a religious family.

Mariah was lucky to break out and live her life the way she wanted, I hope Britney has the same luck. 

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Mariah was lucky to break out and live her life the way she wanted, I hope Britney has the same luck. 

Me too.

Britney may have made ALOT of bad mistakes but she is a good person at heart and I know she deserves to be free.

Even my own mom who despises her, says that its not right that she cant get married or have a baby and that shes stabilized alot.

It just sucks that Britney's youth was taken away from her cause of this conservatorship.

She missed the most important and formative years of her kids' lives that she cant get back.

Sadly they probably will end up like their dead beat, gold digging dad and 

I blame also Jamie for that cause if he didnt assault one of them, K-fat

would've never made a restraining order and she would still be able to have them over her house and see them.

UGH I feel for Britney!

• Love 2