Remember when Bryan Spears said "our fans" referring to Britney fans?

Spears family always be like: “it’s because of us you are famous. We made u a star. Without us you would be a poor”

98-2004 be like britney: “thank you all! I would be nothing without you!”

britney from 2004-2007 be like: “Love you, but also I’m starting loving myself! I will enjoy my life as I want to. Thanks guys!”

From 2007 Britney be like: “**** you! I’m not an object for sale! Stop Lienz in press! I don’t need ur permission on everything! Stop flirting with Kevin Lyn! Here is a letter for you directly from court btw! Stop trying to take  my children away from me!”

spears family in 2007/08 be like: “we want to be charge! We made you! You, your money and even children belongs to us! You can’t go away with this! We have plan how to form you as a crazy lady who can’t even feed herself!! You are out pulpit and you will deal with it!”

current Britney: “I want to sue my family!”

current spears family:” it’s not my fault cause I only love her and support her, it’s he! No it’s her!“

Spears family from future: “we love Britney! It’s Lous fault! Help us Britney! Get us out of here Britney! Send us money for cigarettes! JL is such a B**t she hits me every time I say something out loud! **** Bryan has such a strong hands! He treats me like punching bag! Send for your daddy money for new teeth!” 

Spoiler

I was carried away sorry

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Spears family from future: “we love Britney! It’s Lous fault! Help us Britney! Get us out of here Britney! Send us money for cigarettes! JL is such a B**t she hits me every time I say something out loud! **** Bryan has such a strong hands! He treats me like punching bag! Send for your daddy money for new teeth!”

Go off :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 3
On 7/5/2021 at 1:50 AM, jordeezy said:

Let's b real...Britney was probably all about it as a family unit at first but fame and money came between the family unit. Britney felt abandoned while her family was able to reap the rewards and go off and do their own things. 

That’s one of the (many) things that’s so crazy about this whole situation.

Britney was already so generous with her family. One of the first things she did was build her mom a huge estate!  She let Bryan come along with her to parties or red carpet events and found him work to do for the Britney brand. She was supportive of Jamie Lynn’s career attempts. And lord, she bought everything for Kevin while they were together.

If they had all just treated her better, I feel like she would have been fine with letting them leech off her forever. But apparently expecting some appreciation and loyalty was too much to ask. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Remember when she was always posting pictures with Lexie, and her boys, and sometimes even Maddie.  Now nothing.  It’s obvious they won’t let her be around these kids that she loves.  And that’s sad af.  Her family is such trash.

• Like 1