Kris Jenner should manage Britney

21 hours ago, brinny4ever said:

Imagine if Kris Jenner managed Britney Spears!? She would have THE BEST team for everything, agents, great bookings, financials, talent, music producers, brand experts.... She would be invited to cool events and hang with normal other cool female / powerful celebrities that would normalize her existence.

She would be with a very competent set of people that would help her branch out for whatever she pleases. Make this happen!!kris.jpg.91d21a93c05d01bcb460eca6975009d8.jpg

chris evans GIF

• Haha 1

I don't know what to think about Kim and Kris anymore , I'm not a fan of the Kardashians, I used to like Kim because she's sweet, but after realizing she has ties with Lucifer I'm disappointed, but then again Lucifer finds her way in to every powerful personality in that industry , I'm sure she would even try to put Kim and Paris under a conservatorship if she could...... But thankfully Kim and Paris have a supportive and sane families .