Kris Jenner should manage Britney

Kris is very maternal, so I truly believe she will hear Britney loud and clear though this whole family loves exposure so I don't know how Britney will fit into all this. 

She also ties with Lou so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but noooooooooooo :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

No. Out of all people you choose someone who’s made a career out of her daughter making a s** tape. And sorry to say but, what does she know about talent? Looking beautiful on instagram ain’t it.

The only person that should be managing Britney, is Britney herself. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ol123 said:

Kris has no experience in managing someone like Britney... not only that, but it's a terrible idea. I'm curious how this thought even crossed your mind. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

It came from a good place! Didn't know that she had a direct connection with Poo Taylor & team, but Kris seems very maternal and I think she lets her kids do whatever they want. They're just managed correctly, so coming from a maternal place and knowing how the industry works, she would be a shark taking care of our Queen.

Only want the best but I also see a scenario where Kris would let Britney be herself and not be overexposed or overworked, she would broker better deals, give her a better team so Britney can do whatever she wants. I mean look at Courtney, she really doesn't do much and is happy AF.

• Love 1

Id rather her to quit the industry and live her life the way she truly wants, she already gave us two decades of music, videos, products, tours and so many things, I think if she wants to quit then that's enough. And also, Hollywood its hell itself, full of satanists, weird symbolism and some dangerous powerful people, not a suitable place for Britney mind or heart , also Kris Jenner? Nah. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 2
  • Like 1