Britney’s net worth

So it’s speculated that it’s around 60 million now (yeah right). But what if we would add up all those Pepsi deals, fragrances, X Factor, royalties, (world)tours, residency’s and merch? What would the number be during this time with no conservatorship being around? 

This site has the info you're looking for. It's already 5 years old but even at that point it carefully accounts for how her net worth was ~250m lower than her actual earnings. Extrapolate 5 years since then and the gap becomes even larger.

The question is how do we get this information to NYT, Ronan farrow, etc...

For all the good work done by them on the c-ship there has been shockingly no mention of how CRAZY low her alleged estate is and no investigation as to how it got to be that way.

Britney-Spears-Net-Worth-Timeline.jpg?ss

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, sunny_liston said:

This site has the info you're looking for. It's already 5 years old but even at that point it carefully accounts for how her net worth was ~250m lower than her actual earnings. Extrapolate 5 years since then and the gap becomes even larger.

The question is how do we get this information to NYT, Ronan farrow, etc...

For all the good work done by them on the c-ship there has been shockingly no mention of how CRAZY low her alleged estate is and no investigation as to how it got to be that way.

Britney-Spears-Net-Worth-Timeline.jpg?ss

Yeah this makes more sense (the blue line). The red line does not. But then again, most artists don’t support as many people as Britney has: (dad, sister, brother, lawyer, two conservators, two kids by her, 4 kids by K-Fed and his wife, nurses, doctors, therapists, manager, media manager, etc…). Honestly, most people support their immediate family and give gifts to the others every now and then. But the con-ship takes and gives whatever it feels like. What she spends on herself is reasonable. I was adding up just Jamie’s lawyers the other day and it was more than five times what she spent on herself. It’s no wonder Jamie was a failed business man: he knows how to hemorrhage money. 

• Like 1

When she does get free and when she chooses to return to the entertainment scene again or start a new residency I'm sure she can boost her net worth. Imagine if she was to release a book? A new tour? She is a diamond in entertainment, I guarantee you she can make about 300 million in a year of she was to tour. I hope she does and there are documents to prove money was stolen from her and I'm sure we have copies if she needs 😢

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Yeah this makes more sense (the blue line). The red line does not. But then again, most artists don’t support as many people as Britney has: (dad, sister, brother, lawyer, two conservators, two kids by her, 4 kids by K-Fed and his wife, nurses, doctors, therapists, manager, media manager, etc…). Honestly, most people support their immediate family and give gifts to the others every now and then. But the con-ship takes and gives whatever it feels like. What she spends on herself is reasonable. I was adding up just Jamie’s lawyers the other day and it was more than five times what she spent on herself. It’s no wonder Jamie was a failed business man: he knows how to hemorrhage money. 

The thing is when you get to such large dollar amounts of actual earnings even all of the outside people she has been forced to support doesn't move the needle too much.

For example, the recent NYT article highlighted Jamie's cut from direct c-ship payments, tour proceeds, etc and combined it doesn't even add up to 10m. Let's say k-fed, the legal team, all the other leaches have sapped 10m each through the years - it still only adds up to only 30-40m or so. 

Even accounting for that, there is still an order of magnitude gap, 250-300m missing, that remains a mystery. I continue to be stunned that all of the national reporting has ignored it. It's just so blatant.