Miley: USA Land of the #FreeBritney

We stan her. She was the first big star to shout FREE BRITNEY in a concert back in 2019, way before the movement became a worldwide thing. She's not here for the likes, she really cares about Britney. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

When will Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Madonna and Beyonce? Fake feminists and fake Britney fans 💀

• Love 8
  • Super Mods

Well im glad she still keeps promoting #FreeBritney.

She is one of the TRUE celeb fans that care about Britney and doesnt name drop her for attention or publicity 

(*cough Madonna)

And LMAO at the Hilary clip she posted! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Love Hilary but man she cant dance to save her life 

6 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

You wonder how she has the balls to work with Larry as her manager and still spread freebritney yet other artists like Beyoncé and Gaga don’t say a thing. 

i get it w beyonce cuz she never really speaks up on stuff like this but gaga? its literally her whole brand lmao

10 hours ago, dfffff said:

Miley knows a lot about Britney. The scary thing is that the Ashley O episode was about Britney.

Yeah, I recently re-watched that episode and it totally makes sense with Britney’s words…Miley knows a lot and it was def based on Brit’s story, it’s scary :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 1