Britney talking to a fan in 2014

This guy (who is a big Britney stan) works (or worked idk) with Mario Lopez and Britney seemed so comfortable when she was around him and this video always makes me smile cause she's just so sweet and nice.

It seems like she really wanted to have some human interaction... Breaks my heart...

He tweeted this last week:

Carlo De Santis
@CandidlyCarlo
This is what they do when you get too close to Britney. Btw I was never told to not take a photo with her. Can’t wait for these people to be exposed 
9:27 p. m. · 23 jun. 2021

E4m3UaKVEAQERcz?format=jpg&name=medium 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

He is/was a member here. I talked to him before. He tweeted about the time he took a photo with Brit (he is/was one of Mario’s producers) and Jamie lost his **** and banned him to ever work with Britney again. It’s on his Twitter. He’s a genuine awesome guy! 🥰

• Like 3

I can’t believe she was in her mid-late 20’s and now she’s 40. They stole her a huge time of her life. It’s unacceptable. They almost ended with her. I hope they end up in jail at least 14 years, the same amount of time that she’s been held hostage and abused.

I hope she’s able to be free and happy and recover as much as she can from all these years of abuse and trauma.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 7

Everyone keeps saying it’s Britney with the mental health issues but honestly, Jamie’s behaviour has been way more concerning over the last 13 years than anything Brit ever did in 2007.

I know I’m being reckless speculating on Jamie’s mental health (but he doesn’t deserve such respect)  I feel like he may have a case of Munchausen by proxy, a condition  which was made famous by  Gypsy Rose.

I’m purely speculating here, but I think he resented Britney during her prime and all of her success whilst he probably felt like an alcoholic loser. I also think he’s ego couldn’t handle not getting the same kind of credit and praise Lynne got from Brit and my guess is that he  is has been punishing her for this by forcing her to dependent on him to make him feel like a big man. 

Definition  below for those who might not be familiar with it…

Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP) is a mental illness. It is also a form of child abuse. It affects caregivers, especially caregivers of children. It is also known as factitious disorder by proxy. Mothers of small children are most often affected by this condition. Fathers or other caregivers can have it as well.

Someone suffering from MSP will act as though the person under his or her care is sick. They often will falsify medical information. They may lie to medical professionals about the health or condition of the person in their care. They do this to gain sympathy or for attention.

Someone who has MSP may purposely take action to make their child sick. They knowingly will expose the child to painful or risky medical procedures, even surgeries. They may deliberately create symptoms in a child. They can do this by withholding food, poisoning or suffocating the child, giving the child inappropriate medicines, or withholding prescribed medicines. Creating these situations can put the child at extreme risk.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Everyone keeps saying it’s Britney with the mental health issues but honestly, Jamie’s behaviour has been way more concerning over the last 13 years than anything Brit ever did in 2007.

I know I’m being reckless speculating on Jamie’s mental health (but he doesn’t deserve such respect)  I feel like he may have a case of Munchausen by proxy, a condition  which was made famous by  Gypsy Rose.

I’m purely speculating here, but I think he resented Britney during her prime and all of her success whilst he probably felt like an alcoholic loser. I also think he’s ego couldn’t handle not getting the same kind of credit and praise Lynne got from Brit and my guess is that he  is has been punishing her for this by forcing her to dependent on him to make him feel like a big man. 

Definition  below for those who might not be familiar with it…

I think it was mentioned that his mother took her own life when he was a kid. I think it kinda put him in quite a trauma that never went diagnosed. And I didn’t see him talking to a therapist, only resorting to alcohol. I don’t know, when Britney is free, she should put him under conservatorship. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 1
  • Like 2