Sam Asghari likes post claiming that Team Con are going to try use him as a scapegoat

Some of you will be suspicious about every boyfriend Britney has. Ironic how you can support freeing her yet clearly don’t trust her.

It’s just so frustrating to see people against him when she finally has someone close to her who’s unapologetically in her corner. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Positions said:

Okay, as someone under a similar circumstance in regards to disability rights, there is one thing you MUST understand.

She does. Not. Get. To. Decide. Who. Her. Partner. Is.

That automatically puts HIM in a position of power over HER.

Sam works with the conservators, that an absolute, undeniable, proven fact.

I learned something very sorrowful fighting my parents for my right to manage my own finances: love and what it "seems" like, are very different from the reality.

Do you think Britney would still be with him if she were free? Likely not. I believe personally the conservatorships days are numbered. She will regain her freedom, and I also believe she is going to learn a lot about herself that maybe she couldn't have acknowledged being so trapped.

How you FEEL, how you really feel, and who you REALLY ARE changes when you are free. Being trapped sucks, and it limits your human experience.

The only way to know if she truly loves and wants to be with him, is when she has the choice to decide who she wants to be with.

At the current time, he has power over HER, and she doesn't get a choice. How she "seems" around him, tells us absolutely nothing. Why? Because she also doesn't get a choice, to BE SEEN. What we see of britney is only what they want us to see.

Everything about her and her image, and life is controlled and pushed in a calculating way to preserve a narrative.

You don't know Sam, and theres a possibility that neither does Britney. The conservators know him, you can be sure of that. They picked him, to date her.

britney spears what GIF by Brooke

If he works for the conservators in your opinion, then why are they trying to throw him under the bus?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Positions said:

Sam works with the conservators, that an absolute, undeniable, proven fact.

I love that your so informed. Please provide us with the absolute, undeniable, proven evidence that you have because you seem to know something we dont.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1