Sam Asghari likes post claiming that Team Con are going to try use him as a scapegoat

I hope he calls their bluff and lawyers up.  Team Con will surely be verging on defamation if they attack him too publicly. 

I would get a bodyguard and extra security too. Sounds extreme but things are getting ugly and if I were Sam I just wouldn't take any chances! 

Edited by kindlewindle
A further paranoid thought

Correct me if I'm wrong but Sam started showing semi public support for freeing Britney when Jamie was barred from contacting Britney. We know Jamie hasn't seen or talked to her in months. I feel like this is some kind of loophole for Sam and he's using it to his advantage but clearly team con has had enough because they need a scapegoat. Jodie probably wasn't as concerned with Sam because going from what Britney said, she doesn't seem to be alone with him one on one anyway, so that way her team makes sure she follows the rules even when she's with Sam. If Jodie and team con both play along with painting Sam as a bad influence, that's where he will probably run into problems. But I feel like Britney has had enough once and for all and they will both fight this narrative hard.

• Love 3

I’m sure Sam plays and has played by the cship rules - Britney mentioned herself she was restricted from seeing him after not following cship rules. Doesn’t mean he enjoys it. Just means he’s willing to try and play nice to a certain extent to be able to see her, while supporting her behind the scenes and validating that it’s ****ty for her. 

I think his age has actually been a strength. Other men if they want to settle down and have a family, it would be hard to be w someone who has the rights of a minor. He’s young, he doesn’t have any societal pressures to settle down and start a family so he has time on his side to play the long game.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

So what is your excuse for Fe and Brit's children? People need to just focus their energy on the actual bad people and stop attacking Sam, the man Britney looks and sounds happiest around and that has been supporting the movement as much as can despite signing an NDA.

Britney looked happy around Kevin also. And he broke her heart so badly that she ended up in the **** she's in now.

Think rationally. Sam can't be any good because if he was... He wouldn't be allowed near her.

Britney doesn't get to choose who she hangs out with.

They gave her a boy toy and she fell for him. He's getting money and fame. He's trying to pull another kfed. 

3 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Britney looked happy around Kevin also. And he broke her heart so badly that she ended up in the **** she's in now.

Think rationally. Sam can't be any good because if he was... He wouldn't be allowed near her.

Britney doesn't get to choose who she hangs out with.

They gave her a boy toy and she fell for him. He's getting money and fame. He's trying to pull another kfed. 

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

I wish people used this energy on people that actually deserve it like Jamie, Lou, Jamie Lynn, Robin, Larry etc.

Yet clowns spend their time saying Britney has bad judgment when she is literally in court right now trying to prove she has good judgment - YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING.

I don't think her judgment is the problem. The problem is that she can't choose who she spends time with. She said she can't hangout with people she likes. So if her team allows her to date Sam... And he's got af of course she will date him!!! This was a great job opportunity for him, it's a total career boost! 

It's the typical gold digger scenario, I can't believe people are so naive to think he doesn't care about her money and last name. Can we name 5 people who haven't used her?? I can't.

And that's not HER fault. It's just the consequence of her money, fame and good heart 

I can’t believe the audacity of some *****es around here turning their back to Sam who’s beside our girl and literally the only thing she can hold on to right now.

You would be the first to believe whatever crap team Con has to say about him next hearing wouldn’t you?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

It's the typical gold digger scenario, I can't believe people are so naive to think he doesn't care about her money and last name. Can we name 5 people who haven't used her?? I can't.

I'll give it to you he benefits off of her name but no matter who she dates they will benefit off of her name. Just like you said its no fault to her it just it what it is.  So under that logic no one will ever be not using her.

Also she isn't even in control her money so he's gotta be an extremely patient man to wait 5 years and counting for the POTENTIAL to get at her money because remeber it's not even a for sure thing she will get out of this conservatorship.

Just because it looks like a typical gold digger scenario doesn't mean it is. It's also low key insulting to Britney to assume that someone like Sam couldn't possibly have real genuine feelings for her. And why would that be? Is she not pretty or young enough for him? I don't get it.

Lastly if it were to ever come out that he was just using her then at that point it makes perfect sense to call him out. But what benefit does it do anyone at this point in her fight to call put the one person who seems to be keeping her sane. If that were to ever happen let us cross that bridge when we get to it. The truth always comes out. 

• Love 2

We gotta remember that yes, team con chooses the people Britney can hang out with. But that doesn't mean everyone who's allowed into that circle is as bad as them and wants to profit off of her. Example: David. He clearly wanted to help her and got the boot for it. I believe Sam didn't just yet because the circumstances are very very different. The whole world is watching them now. And we as a fandom need to stop dismissing each and every partner for Britney just because they don't fit our personal standards. I'm paranoid af about everyone in her life rn too, don't get me wrong. But she seems happy, he keeps her sane, he's supporting her and the movement, has called out Jamie etc. Like, what more do you want? As someone said, this cship was meant to be for the rest of her life. If Sam was after her money he'd be quite dumb to go after a woman he doesn't care about, who's controlled every second of the day, whom he cannot actually manipulate because she herself doesn't call the shots whatsoever and stay with her for years. And a scenario where he manipulates Jamie instead is unrealistic too. And if he just wanted recognition and fame....that's still a lot to put up with. I don't understand why people would rahter go down that route of thinking and make up 100 scenarios with 100 different possibilities and explanations rather than just...listen to Britney. Yes, she could be wrong, he could turn out to be a bad guy, but that's like....you cannot protect Britney that way and she doesn't want that anyway. She wants control back and that control involves being able to choose her partners, where she places her trust and just generally being able to say "let me do this you have no say in this". There's literally no reason to doubt Sam at this point other than stereotypes and fantasies. Let him be.

• Love 3

I’ve said it time and time again. I think this dude is a decent guy. He’s the only stable person in her life and she is so happy and calm with him from what we see. They’ve been around each other for 5 years now that alone says something to me IMO. 

• Love 2

Okay, as someone under a similar circumstance in regards to disability rights, there is one thing you MUST understand.

She does. Not. Get. To. Decide. Who. Her. Partner. Is.

That automatically puts HIM in a position of power over HER.

Sam works with the conservators, that an absolute, undeniable, proven fact.

I learned something very sorrowful fighting my parents for my right to manage my own finances: love and what it "seems" like, are very different from the reality.

Do you think Britney would still be with him if she were free? Likely not. I believe personally the conservatorships days are numbered. She will regain her freedom, and I also believe she is going to learn a lot about herself that maybe she couldn't have acknowledged being so trapped.

How you FEEL, how you really feel, and who you REALLY ARE changes when you are free. Being trapped sucks, and it limits your human experience.

The only way to know if she truly loves and wants to be with him, is when she has the choice to decide who she wants to be with.

At the current time, he has power over HER, and she doesn't get a choice. How she "seems" around him, tells us absolutely nothing. Why? Because she also doesn't get a choice, to BE SEEN. What we see of britney is only what they want us to see.

Everything about her and her image, and life is controlled and pushed in a calculating way to preserve a narrative.

You don't know Sam, and theres a possibility that neither does Britney. The conservators know him, you can be sure of that. They picked him, to date her.

He's not like federline, that's for sure.. He worked and had worth ethic before Britney. I trust him more than anyone else and she wants him as her husband and father of her next child/children. People need to let her live regardless. Anything can happen to anyone it's time for her to be in control whether this one or that one likes it for the love of god...

• Love 1