Sam Asghari likes post claiming that Team Con are going to try use him as a scapegoat

Just now, TomasBR said:

But that doesn't matter at all. It's Britney choice and, for me, that's all free Britney is about. Whether he is a good or a bad guy, it doesn't matter. She has the right to make her own choices, to choose her own boyfriend without input of anybody else. If it is a mistake of not, time will tell! But she can handle it, being a free person is also about being able to make mistakes. 

THIS.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I have some concerns about Sam, for different reasons.... Always did! 

But that doesn't matter at all. It's Britney choice and, for me, that's all free Britney is about. Whether he is a good or a bad guy, it doesn't matter. She has the right to make her own choices, to choose her own boyfriend without input of anybody else. If it is a mistake of not, time will tell! But she can handle it, being a free person is also about being able to make mistakes. 

But how are we so sure that it's her choice to have him on her side ? Wasn't Jason Trawick allegedly forced on her at some point ? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

My 2 cents: we should be able to discuss whatever we want to discuss as long as we are respectful. Britney's a smart woman, now she is locked in this cship and she has by him side, but who knows if she will still be with him once she's free. If he's using her, she will notice/have noticed.

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

But how are we so sure that it's her choice to have him on her side ? Wasn't Jason Trawick allegedly forced on her at some point ? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

My 2 cents: we should be able to discuss whatever we want to discuss as long as we are respectful. Britney's a smart woman, now she is locked in this cship and she has by him side, but who knows if she will still be with him once she's free. If he's using her, she will notice/have noticed.

She's trying to prove she has good judgment in order to end the c-ship but Sam haters are like "she has bad judgment".

God wake up and realise you're NOT helping.

Also she is allowed to make mistakes just like everyone else.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
16 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Why on earth would her team be happy she is with someone that has PUBLICLY bashed Jamie for being controlling and a '****', how on earth is he on the team? He has also been liking free britney posts and wore a t-shirt solidifying his support for the movement.

It does not make sense he 'works' for team con, some of you guys are actually going too far in your delusion he is bad. Some of you attack him more than Jamie and Lou. Are you guys just insecure because he's a good looking guy? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Britney obviously loves him and trusts him, we should trust her judgment. She's clearly got great judgment about Jamie and the other bad people around her. You guys carry on looking like clowns attacking him while Britney continues to declare her love around him and appears the most comfortable around him.

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

She's trying to prove she has good judgment in order to end the c-ship but Sam haters are like "she has bad judgment".

God wake up and realise you're NOT helping.

Also she is allowed to make mistakes just like everyone else.

I don't think it has anything to do with her judgment.

Britney has a heart of gold. In my eyes, she is a kind and pure soul. People with bad intentions can immediately detect this kind of people, they perceive them as preys. This is why she has always be surrounded by manipulative people. It's not her fault. 

Now, she is soon going to be a 40 years old woman. She's learned from her own mistakes, and I am positive that she will protect herself more than ever after eveything she's been through. If Sam A. is Team CON, she knows/will know.

We should be able to question everyone, not because we judge her and doubt her own judment, but because history has taught us that she's the perfect prey for this kind of people.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, TomasBR said:

I have some concerns about Sam, for different reasons.... Always did! 

But that doesn't matter at all. It's Britney choice and, for me, that's all free Britney is about. Whether he is a good or a bad guy, it doesn't matter. She has the right to make her own choices, to choose her own boyfriend without input of anybody else. If it is a mistake or not, time will tell! But she can handle it, being a free person is also about being able to make mistakes. 

Yes!!!! Everyone has been way too overprotective of Britney and taken her agency away. It needs to be her decision. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

Her children are children and Fe doesn't seem like the best judge of character either. Why does it bother you so much that I think he is clearly a user? Or that his personality is disgusting from what we have seen of his older FB posts? 

Stop trolling. @Slayer is right. Sam has proven he’s in Britney’s corner. He’s been steady with her for some time. Despite the family liking him, he took a risk and started showing his support for the #freebritney movement openly. Which could result in the conservators stopping Britney from seeing him. We need to focus on those who are explicitly doing Britney harm, who have proved themselves to be bad news and who Britney herself illuminated as hurting her in her testimony. The LAST thing this fan base should be doing is demonizing the only human being that makes Britney feel safe. Anyone who does this is selfish. Focus on what Britney has said. What Britney wants. And who has proven themselves to be against her. Period.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I wish people use this energy on people that actually deserve it like Jamie, Lou, Jamie Lynn, Robin, Larry etc.

Yet clowns spend their time saying Britney has bad judgment when she is literally in court right now trying to prove she has good judgment - YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING.

This. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

So she can't see her kids if she misbehaves but Sam is not a problem? Yall are delusional.

To be fair she did say they would limit her time with him

If I didn’t do any of my meetings and work from eight to six at night, which is 10 hours a day, seven days a week, no days off, I wouldn’t be able to see my kids or my boyfriend.

She also mentioned a couple of times about wanting to be able to ride with him in his car so I would assume they limit where she can go with him.

I respect that people can have an opinion on weather he is a good guy or not but like someone else said she should have the freedom to choose. Also he hasn't shown us anything that would prove he is working for team con. 

Everything that has been presented as proof is all just speculation. For example the biggest thing people like to bring up is how he knew about her being locked away but would it have been better for him to leave at that point and she been alone once she got out? I would imagine he'd have to play along to a certain extent to get his time with her. Until we have concrete proof he is manipulating her or using her there is no point for me personally to attack him. It just doesn't make sense to me. 

• Like 3

I’ve always been objective in Sam because anything negative said about him has been purely circumstantial.

Whether he has good or bad intentions, it has to be Brinny decision to make and not for us fans to get involved …she already has Team Con for that. 

• Love 1