Jump to content

Sam Asghari likes post claiming that Team Con are going to try use him as a scapegoat


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

All I have to know is how Britney appears around him which is happy and at ease. She doesn’t even come across like that around her family. Even as far back as Jamie lynnes documentary, Britney was quiet and reserved with them. In videos with Sam (especially recently) you almost get a glimpse of how she used to speak during Chaotic. IMO he’s okay and Britney knows that so if they try to David lucado him with cheating allegations it’ll be obvious what’s going on. 


There's nothing worse than being David Lucado'd. :eyes_britney_laugh:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Dumb comments like this are annoying.

I trust Britney's, Fe's and Britney's sons views on him way more than people on the internet that have never met him.

I mean britney also thought Kfed and jason were marriage material and thought that JT was a good person. She clearly has a bad taste in men.

  • Love 3
  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

I mean britney also thought Kfed and jason were marriage material and thought that JT was a good person. She clearly has a bad taste in men.

So what is your excuse for Fe and Brit's children? People need to just focus their energy on the actual bad people and stop attacking Sam, the man Britney looks and sounds happiest around and that has been supporting the movement as much as can despite signing an NDA.

  • Love 3
  • Like 2

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

I mean britney also thought Kfed and jason were marriage material and thought that JT was a good person. She clearly has a bad taste in men.

That's love, it does stupid things to us? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I'm sure everyone can relate to falling in love with the wrong person. 

  • Love 4
  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So what is your excuse for Fe and Brit's children? People need to just focus their energy on the actual bad people and stop attacking Sam, the man Britney looks and sounds happiest around and that has been supporting the movement as much as can despite signing an NDA.

Her children are children and Fe doesn't seem like the best judge of character either. Why does it bother you so much that I think he is clearly a user? Or that his personality is disgusting from what we have seen of his older FB posts? 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment

You all seriously believe Britney has no phone, passport, credit card or access to her social media and friends but the Cship people are ok with her having an anti Cship boyfriend? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: she can't contact friends or other celebrities but they have no issue with Sam? Wonder why?

  • Love 4
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Poor guy. I've had a good feeling about him from the start, and knowing what we know now, I really believe he is the only person close to Britney who is really on her side and who she can really trust.

Good on him for sticking by her despite everything, too -- it can't be an easy situation for him either, and many guys would have bailed when the going got tough or things became complicated. The fact that he's still there speaks volumes and tells me he must genuinely love and care about her.

**** them if they try to blame the only person who has been there for Britney, one of the only things in her life that seem to make her happy at the moment.

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Ritatdad said:

You all seriously believe Britney has no phone, passport, credit card or access to her social media and friends but the Cship people are ok with her having an anti Cship boyfriend? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: she can't contact friends or other celebrities but they have no issue with Sam? Wonder why?

Because he followed the rules for a short time. 

And yes, she has no access, i do believe that. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block