Honestly: Can We Really Trust Britney's BF?

At the risk of sounding rude, we all know Sam, Britney's bf, isn't the smartest.

I do not understand how he was not aware of the conservatorship termination, especially when fans commented such things on his profile months prior to all of this, if not years. I just do not see how after all this time he wouldn't know. He probably encountered a lot of the abuse Britney faced and whatnot -- maybe felt helpless -- but to not do anything?

Of course, we do not know his NDA agreement.

I just do not understand his involvement. I hope he genuinely loves her but I can't hep but find all of this strange... Of course, no one would put up with what he had to if they didn't love someone, but still. He is just now speaking up against Jamie this year when he could have done it before.

Team Con is already starting a smear campaign against him but I wonder if there is some truth to it?

I have no doubt Jamie and management let her date him to distract her and just keep her somewhat happy and working.

Thoughts?

I want to trust him but honestly, I fear his biggest reason to being with Britney is exposure and to gain attention for himself and his career. He is very much into himself and posting about his career and modelling. 

I do sometimes think he is good for Britney and she seems happy but I fear that once she has a child with him and gets married, he will be a KFED 2.0. Let’s hope he wasn’t brought into the picture by Team Con. Allegedly 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Personally, I don’t like him, but Hesam has his good points. Every dude Britney has dated was smeared though so until she leaves the con-ship we won’t know anything real about his character.  We may hear things intended to throw us off.  I don’t know. The con-shop is the problem.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I just keep thinking of the premiere when they went to and he told her to smile, to kiss him, and even doing the Instagram videos... 

I forgot about that. And then she took control and ended the red carpet and walked away :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Like 2

What got me when she said “She’s sick of being lonely”. I wonder if he sees her just once or twice a week (apart from vacations). I do think she’s been aware that she could petition to terminate for a while (maybe a couple of months) but the hearing on the 23rd was the first time she could convey this to the judge. So I’m unsure if he’s told her when he found out from fans 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’d like to believe he’s a good guy, I guess it’ll become apparent when they can live together full time. 

• Love 1

With Britney this has always been this issue, she has always dated people who are lower than her in terms of fame and money hence I never trusted anyone except David - he seems to be a very good guy to me. 

Sam is a thriving model and an actor - of course he is getting a lot of publicity but I think his family is very well off, but I do not trust the guy at all. Right now he seems to be this positive energy around her, so I root for this couple but I don't know everyone around her is shady to me nonetheless. 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I just keep thinking of the premiere when they went to and he told her to smile, to kiss him, and even doing the Instagram videos... 

yeah this was upsetting, but honestly britney needs someone who treats her like a human being rn. once she’s in power of her life we’ll see if the relationship lasts, for the moment i want to trust britney with this one. i don’t think she’s gonna allow anyone to take advantage of her anymore.

Are you people seriously still coming after the man Britney literally said in court she wanted to get married to and have children with?

Jesus - go after the right people. Don't waste energy spreading hate about a man she ALWAYS says she loves and looks happy around and seems herself.

Use this energy on people like Lou, Jamie-Lynn, Jamie etc.

• Love 3

I do hope Sam genuinely cares for her and isn't just using her for fame. Obviously it's impossible to truly know his motives but right now I'm inclined to believe he's genuine. It seems likely to me that her team predicted he would just fall in line like Britney's previous boyfriends but maybe he expressed his concerns about the conservatorship, or just to Britney privately, and that gave her a little more strength to fight back. He spoke out against Jamie, he cheers on the Free Britney movement, and the way he always calls her a lioness suggests to me that he's a source of encouragement for her. We know from Ronan Farrow's piece that Britney's team claims her emboldened stand against the conservatorship is due to Sam's negative influence. He's still amongst them so that's gotta be awkward as hell that they're essentially blaming him for her testimony last week. We know her team usually ousts anyone, boyfriend or otherwise, who starts asking questions but it seems that's not so easy this time. Maybe he's threatened to go public with more information if they attempt to drive him out.

18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Are you people seriously still coming after the man Britney literally said in court she wanted to get married to and have children with?

Jesus - go after the right people. Don't waste energy spreading hate about a man she ALWAYS says she loves and looks happy around and seems herself.

Use this energy on people like Lou, Jamie-Lynn, Jamie etc.

I just find it suspicious that everyone who has got close to her or has even remotely spoken out has been banished from her life. Sam has been the most outspoken yet he’s still there. 

Some of the things he’s done have been quite questionable. The whole rehab thing and praising her for going when she was forced against her own will, taking her off live, he seems to love the camera attention. 

We know JL, Jamie, Lou are all the devil but with Sam it’s hard to tell and Britney will never know for sure until she’s out of this. Her life is very controlled and she somewhat lives in a bubble so how would she know if anything sinister is going on with her team behind her back. She wouldn’t know if he was a handler. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

"Smile" :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

So he is the first innocent guy in her life ? I want to believe it but take it with a grain of salt .. Isn't it surprising that TeamCon let this man in her life without conditions ?

It's maybe not the first to accuse of something, Brit has more important things to think but I'm suspicious ... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1