im sorry but...this is not super disturbing?

"Lutfi said that the last time he saw Spears was in 2015, and that the encounter left him concerned. “My opinion is that this conservatorship has drastically affected her mind-set,” he said. A friend of Spears said, “They made her a zombie. That is not the same girl.” 

HE MANAGED TO CONTACT HER, PERSONALLY!

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

didn't he see her in 2016 when they made her go to the court though?

britney-spears-court-deposition-*****-sa

(she was NOT carrying a trash can)

This is probably what he meant. I remember reports of her being drugged into oblivion that day which makes sense since they wouldn’t have wanted to have her in there speaking her truth. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Stefi Hilton said:

sam lutfi is not the bad guy that her family would have us believe. i guarantee you that the moment britney’s free she will meet up with him and talk about everything that went on

I have mixed thoughts about him but I do think things aroud him are not as TeamCon say ... Do we trust James & Lynn about their opinion about him ? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I mean James has a restraining order against Britney's sons and Lutfi has one for Britney made by James ...

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Matou said:

I have mixed thoughts about him but I do think things aroud him are not as TeamCon say ... Do we trust James & Lynn about their opinion about him ? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I mean James has a restraining order against Britney's sons and Lutfi has one for Britney made by James ...

I don’t think he’s a good guy. The fact that he was so involved with the paparazzi and kept flocking to pop stars with problems - he’s like the street version of L** T***** - seems shady af. I think Jamie dislikes him both for being a leech on what he views as his money (Britney’s money) and because he also knows Sam can expose him and the cship.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, ConceptD said:

This is probably what he meant. I remember reports of her being drugged into oblivion that day which makes sense since they wouldn’t have wanted to have her in there speaking her truth. 

They probably purposely styled her badly for court too, make her seem not sound

58 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

In For The Record, Britney said she got involved with some bad people and I always thought she was referring to Lutfi so why would she try to contact him?

Sam L was one of the only ones who was probably aware of how actually messed up Britney’s conservatorship and situation was/is. Team con spent years with the PR campaign that her dad saved her and she need the conservatorship. Who else could she have reached out to that would believe her?

He could be lying too. 

1 hour ago, thedoughboy said:

In For The Record, Britney said she got involved with some bad people and I always thought she was referring to Lutfi so why would she try to contact him?

I'm sure it was definetly portrayed to make people believe she was referring to Sam L but she never called him out by name. For all we know she was referring to just Adnan or even LT herself

No one really knows the truth about Sam Lutfi. Team con has painted the picture they wanted everyone to believe and them issued restraining order against him to keep their narrative in place without letting any one single other person give a different perspective. Knowing after all these years how many "truths" about Britney were spun a specific way by team con really makes you think how can you possibly trust what they want you to believe about Sam L

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I'm sure it was definetly portrayed to make people believe she was referring to Sam L but she never called him out by name. For all we know she was referring to just Adnan or even LT herself

No one really knows the truth about Sam Lutfi. Team con has painted the picture they wanted everyone to believe and them issued restraining order against him to keep their narrative in place without letting any one single other person give a different perspective. Knowing after all these years how many "truths" about Britney were spun a specific way by team con really makes you think how can you possibly trust what they want you to believe about Sam L

the only other people I could think she was referring to was Adnan or ali sims. But I agree could have been Lou Taylor too

10 hours ago, Stefi Hilton said:

sam lutfi is not the bad guy that her family would have us believe. i guarantee you that the moment britney’s free she will meet up with him and talk about everything that went on

Don't even put this in universe.

He is trash and prays on vulnerable women