what is this and what does it say?

You have to zoom it to read it. It's Britney basically asking Sam for food, candles and stuff. And mentioning how she hates her dad and how her mom is ''crazy in the head'' 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

She also asked him to find her a boyfriend with a good family and nice parents because she wanted to have kids.  It's sad how obsessed with having a child she was and still is. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Soso said:

You have to zoom it to read it. It's Britney basically asking Sam for food, candles and stuff. And mentioning how she hates her dad and how her mom is ''crazy in the head'' 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

She also asked him to find her a boyfriend with a good family and nice parents because she wanted to have kids.  It's sad how obsessed with having a child she was and still is. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I did zoom........still can't red it

Me: Ok I can actually grab a ton of them for cheap from ikea lol

Britney cell new: ok thank you

Britney cell new: pink and blues and pretty designs that smell good please

Me: you got it

Britney cell new: and SAM one more thing

Me: I'm already grabbing food and coffee...all good

Britney cell new: ok thats good but no i just wanted to say thank you

Me: Ha you're very welcome

Britney cell new: no i mean it thank you for every thing i know i am not the happiest person to be around but you never make me feel like ****

Me: Honestly it makes me sad to think that's how low bar is for you to be content with people

Britney cell new: what do you mean

Me: I mean it's just sad that you're happy with me because I don't make you feel like ****. No one should make you feel like ****. No one

Me: In fact from now on tell me names of anyone that that ****s with you and I'll eat them for lunch. Dead serious you shouldn't ever have to tolerate negative people in your life

Britney cell new: my father my MOTHER kevins lawyer

Me: Ha give me some time to work on your mom and dad, I feel like they will come around. Kevins lawyer tho I'll chew him up for sure ( :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: )

Britney cell new: no please you really have to listen to me

Britney cell new: my father is DEAD to me i donot say that for pitty so someone can come and help him I mean it

Britney cell new: i want nothing to do with him ever again

Britney cell new: i dont want him around my babies ever again

Britney cell new: my mother will never come around she is sick in the head

Me: Will you let me at least try to get your mom to come around? I talk to her everyday I have hope for her

Britney cell new: i dont

Britney cell new: have hopr

Britney cell new: help find me someone that loves me for real who has a good family that will love me as their own i want a new family i am so serious

Britney cell new: that is all I ask from you

Britney cell new: sam??

Britney cell new: hello sm are you there?

Me: Hey just pulling into the store and then I'll head back with all the bday stuff and food

Britney cell new: you are ignoring my only request

Me: I'm not ignoring you honestly this is all pretty depressing can we discuss this over dinner tonight? Should I invite Alli as well?

Me: Also you made numerous requests lol candles, frapucinos and a healthy salad and prince charming and friendly in-laws lol

Me: That's a tall order but I promise I'll do my best I'm not trying to make light of this I just feel we should discuss when I'm home

Britney cell new: oh ya you are right

Britney cell new: no just us is fine

Britney cell new: sam who is this child that you dropped off?

Britney cell new: imma serious there is a little boy playing with my babies

Me: Lol it's Kingston.. Gwen Stefanis son, he wanted to play on the jungle gym with Preston I told the nanny

Britney cell new: oh my god haha play date theyrr so cute together  next time tell me we are having company i walked out in my robe haha

Me: Heading up Coldwater now