This decoration piece Jamie - allegedly - bought for her is haunting me...

4 hours ago, Rcity said:

I think the painting choice is just too deep  for Jamie...🤷‍♀️

Jamie, definitely, but let's not forget that he is constantly assisted by smarter vultures in the likes of Loucifer, Larry, Robin etc.

• Like 1

Mind control ...

A fallen angel ? Loucifer :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: The elite think Lucifer is not as bad as painted in the Bible. He is the God they're are serving, that's why they keep promoting insanity, s**, LGBT & all the things they can to divide us :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: ps : I'm not into any religion.

Also, her Alice in Wonderland outfit is well inspired by mind control, this crazy story is used to program your mind, as the Wizard of Oz. It's crazy and difficult to explain & understand but that true. The Alice's story is not about her physical body, it's her mind (the deep hole)

• Love 2

The fallen angel is Lucifer. In Latin, Lucifer means “light-bringer” & the painting is titled Luminaris.

& this angel is obviously controlling the musician, who is limp & subdued. 

I hope at least some of you guys recognize this is also a spiritual war with Britney. 

• Love 2