This decoration piece Jamie - allegedly - bought for her is haunting me...

1 minute ago, John0164 said:

What’s super creepy is you can’t see the angels body it’s just this black and red very dark paint.. it’s scary… 

Thank you for pointing it out, I didn't even notice... This painting is giving me such a dark energy. I never liked it (I doubt Britney does), but knowing what we know it's even worse.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Thank you for pointing it out, I didn't even notice... This painting is giving me such a dark energy. I never liked it (I doubt Britney does), but knowing what we know it's even worse.

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

I think Britney notice this as well.. that’s why she keep posting pictures in front of it. Especially when she dress in maid costume. She’s probably throwing hints from all the way back..

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, neverover said:

I think Britney notice this as well.. that’s why she keep posting pictures in front of it. Especially when she dress in maid costume. She’s probably throwing hints from all the way back..

I don't even want to know what they put her through... This feels like satanist stuffs, let's name it. She was dressed as Alice in Wonderland on Halloween night, I believe.

Just now, Roger said:

I don't even want to know what they put her through... I am an atheist but feels like satanist stuff, let's name it. She was dressed as Alice in Wonderland on Halloween night, I believe.

Lol my bad I thought it was a maid costume. Although it’s pretty good as well. Instead of Alice in wonderland, it’s Britney in lithium land :(

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, danielhaus29 said:

So scary :O

I didn't even mention the scariest part, this is not for everyone once again:

Spoiler

The piece is called "Luminaris". Luminary means a body, object, etc., that gives light. And, in Latin, Lucifer means “light-bringer”...

• Like 1

I dont think she (they) is (are) that deep. I love the painting, it's beautiful. 

“The painting expresses my belief in divine inspiration”, commented Tomasz. “The violin is my metaphor for our creative ability, not limited only to a musician. As we sometimes fall, loose track of our purpose or get invitations to quit, all we need to do is find what made us take off in the first place. And that, I guess, originates always from some sort of inspiration, whether God-sent, real or imagined”.

• Love 1

Ey OP, ur post makes me think that glory is the true successor to blackout. That B prob tried refusing to work this whole time and the recording was her only way she didnt have to give 100. Multiple producers since circus promo have said B comes in and gives one take and is over it and leaves the studio. Hence Myah...jesus, thank u for this post. Fyi i totally view the painting as Fallen Angel forcing the monkey to dance. We see u Jamie

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I always interpreted this as the evil & darkness in the world was weighing him down, but the music was the angelic light in his life

Great...obvi ur wrong, cuz B is the Mortal and Jamie/Larry/Lou is the Fallen Angel controlling the weak mortal, duh:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

I think the painting is beautiful, but yes creepy.  I'm curious if Britney or Jamie got that.  If Britney choose it, then I can see it matching the artist's description or just liking it because she felt a connection with it.  But if Jamie chose it, then I'm sure it's about a fallen angel taking over the creative control of a weakened musician (If he can even think that deep lol).

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Great...obvi ur wrong, cuz B is the Mortal and Jamie/Larry/Lou is the Fallen Angel controlling the weak mortal, duh:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Exhale should be a place where we should be entitled to our own opinion :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: