Do you think Britney would come out and support a celebrity if they were in her situation?

I really don't know. Who knows how vocal Britney would be today, if she was never affected by the CON. I look at videos of her interviews from like 2003-2005 and she was really coming into her adulthood and seemed confident and well spoken. Maybe that young woman would have grown into a woman that speaks up for others? 

The Britney we have now seems so jaded, exhausted, and just over the entertainment industry. I could see her disappearing from the spotlight and just live her life to the fullest. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Ive never seen Britney as one who’d openly talk about stuff life this.

maybe because she's been under a conservatorship for the past 13 years? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

thing is, we can't know, because she's never had the freedom to speak publicly ever since social media exploded. We don't know what kind of presence she would've had on social media, or with the media had she been freed for the past decade. Who knows how outspoken or how much of an advocate of social causes she would be. I think her heart has always been in a good place, and if it was someone close to her, I bet she would've said something, at least if they asked her to, but I'm not sure if she would be defending everyone and their mother if she doesn't have a close relationship with them

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I think she would. Britney has a big heart and seems super empathetic to others. She’s been so controlled and her voice has been silenced for years… who knows what issues she would have tackled more if it wasn’t for the c-ship.

A lot of those celebs are receiving flack because they’ve either:

1. Used Britney’s name in press before while promoting projects.

2. Collaborated with her. 

3. Claimed to be huge fans of her and her music.

4. Incorporated activism & feminism into their brand, so it seems very strange they’ve been silent on this.

Britney is a pure soul, one thing that haven't changed about her since the beginning is her pure soul and that will never change. But this C-ship took a big toll on her, who knows how her social media would've been - but I do feel she she would've come out to support if she is close with someone. 

Britney earlier which I fell in love with was bold, confident and happy but now britney is exhausted and sad. Who knows what she will do because C-ship is still under the place.