Selena Gomez Modeling Her La'Mariette Swimwear Collab

1e2a47909a78dc9a9e55e1697e7602fe

Selena Gomez has collaborated with her friend Theresa Mingus and her business partner, Morgan Brutocao, on a new swimsuit line for their company, La'Mariette. Per a press release, the line “is all about inclusivity, body positivity and celebrating the fact that all bodies are beautiful.”

“The Aura print is inspired by Selena, her aura shines through in everything she does and we want everyone else to feel that sort of transformative feeling of being their most authentic self,” Brutocao said in the press release. “Selena’s confidence is unmatched and being able to design a print with her which embodies that is so rewarding.”

This is not the first time Gomez has been associated with La'Mariette. Last summer, she shared a photo of herself wearing a blue suit from the swimwear company with the following caption:

“When I got my kidney transplant, I remember it being very difficult at first showing my scar. I didn’t want it to be in photos, so I wore things that would cover it up. Now, more than ever, I feel confident in who I am and what I went through...and I’m proud of that. T - Congratulations on what you’re doing for women, launching @lamariette whose message is just that...all bodies are beautiful.”

The new line from Gomez ranges fro $49-$119 and is sold exclusively on la'mariette.com.

Selena Gomez rocks a striking tie-dye bikini as she models her upcoming  swimwear collection | Daily Mail Online

PROMO PHOTOS

66edce15fbac8cb6827cabfee7d22a9e

ebf9236023cc84db8046a630e4893208

e05d0bd67caeac16a9b4dae50a42fb72

Selena Gomez Wearing La'Mariette Sarong Wrap Top and Selena Bottom | Selena  Gomez Designed a Swimsuit Collection That Captures Her Confidence and  Authenticity | POPSUGAR Fashion Photo 6

Selena Gomez F.A.N. (@SelenaTheWinner) | Twitter

E5YlzCNWQAY7sHw?format=jpg&name=large

E5YwFtXXEAARsY2.jpg

Selena Gomez launches an inclusive swimwear line! | OnlyStars Beauty

Selena Gomez Helped Design a Swimwear Line & She Modeled the Pieces!: Photo  1316024 | Bikini, Selena Gomez Pictures | Just Jared Jr.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I used to like her personality at one point (now she seems really phoney) and I’ll always think she’s a good actress but she’s just really uninteresting to me.

I kind of agree with that. I still really like her, but I feel like I cling on to the version of her younger side, where she was funny, witty in responses and just more engaging. Now she is coming off like Zayn- talented, but their reclusiveness makes them dull. But I get it. They had massive fame at a young age, so if stepping away is what they need to do to stay mentally fit, do you boo! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block