Us Weekly: Jamie Lynn Spears is reportedly the only member of her family not on the Britney Spears' payroll.

First off, I don’t believe that for a second.

Second off, she is who she is (a Z-lister) BECAUSE of her sister.  So all the money she has earned is because of her sister.  The least she can do is stop making her sister’s supporters out to be bad people.  Sorry you won’t publicly fight for Britney, but we will.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, G-unit said:

First off, I don’t believe that for a second.

Second off, she is who she is (a Z-lister) BECAUSE of her sister.  So all the money she has earned is because of her sister.  The least she can do is stop making her sister’s supporters out to be bad people.  Sorry you won’t publicly fight for Britney, but we will.

Sassy Real Housewives GIF

Spoiler

Sassy Zoey 101 GIF

Spoiler

Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It takes all but 2 seconds to see proof on how she’s flown from state to state on Britney’s dime. 

The RAT is on damage control because 15K people have signed to remove her from that Netflix show 🙇🏻‍♂️

As they should :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

12 hours ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

SHE LIVES IN BRITNEY’S ESTATE (built for Lynne, yes) IN KENTWOOD LOUISIANA SHE LITERALLY LIVES. IN. A. HOUSE.... BRITNEY PAID FOR. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:
The whole fudging family does. Except daddy in the RV 

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

I was thinking the same thing!  I remember she use to live there, I didn't realize she still does.  She is sooo pathetic, trying to gain sympathy and then using her children.  She's just like her namesake father!