So what really happened between 2009-2011?

Can we now better understand what went down between the end of Circus and Femme fatale era?

There were rumours about another breakdown at that time, cutting her hair short in 2010, could be that she wanted to take a break after the Circus tour, but they made her do the FF tour right after 

Femme Fatale interviews, albums and tour.. we knew she wasn’t enjoying them at all and, but my god, now It is even more obvious they probably experimented with ***** and of course she appeared disconnected. 

Sons of ******

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1

i think thats when she finally realized how trapped she was and finally realized how dangerous her situation was and finally realized the she was indeed in real, real, real danger. i think this is when the meds started to happen and the psych evals, etc abusive doctors, etc.

this is when they started to push.

i imagine she was very "complacent" during the circus tours as she was gaslit into thinking this was good for her and her own family said so too. so it must've been true, right? it was a temporary measure, she'll be out of it soon and live happily ever after.

but then team con noticed how profitable she could be - the circus tour was extremely successful. and then thats when they all started to really tighten the leash on her. LT became a business manager of the whole thing (she was only for the circus tour before) and thats how the beginning of the saga started.

i think after 2009 she realized it all. - all of these are my speculations and personal opinions btw.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

I think 2010-11 is when the heavy medication started  and it was crystal clear in FF. But yeah, what actually could have happened? She maybe had a  breakdown realizing and finding out actually that the cship would not be “temporary” as she was probably expecting and it would be extended indefinitely. So tragic 

• Like 2