BBC radio: Britney is moving to the UK as soon as she's free

2 hours ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

I must admit Brexit got ugly and brought to light a lot of horrible traits about the society but the UK is definitely still one of the least racist places in Europe. I mean, you mentioned France which has its own huge issues with racism and Islamophobia. Also, the Daily Mail readers are spread out across the world - read the comments, the majority are from US readers. Plus, it's kind of shady to point that fact out and not mention all the other newspapers (the guardian, the times, the independent, the observer etc.) that people read in the country.

What you said is a reality, but not the only one.Β 

I live in Spain and racism, misogyny and homophobia are rife here too. It happens in every single country - just some are better at hiding it.Β 

Sorry, didn't want to go too off topic but I thought it wasn't exactly true what you were saying.Β 

I know the racism in France is insane. I have lived there, not anymore. What the hell is up with forbidding Muslim women to wear veils? It is a crime against Human Rights.

I was thinking of a certain attitude in the UK that has grown uglier with Brexit though. I did not know most Daily Mail readers were Americans πŸ˜‚ I assumed they were all British, my mistake! I lived in the UK for 5 yearsΒ pre Brexit and I loved it, I have some friends and family still there and they say that the country has gone nuts with Brexit and nowadays anyone that is a β€œforeigner” gets more racism and general negative attitudes then pre-Brexit. Even people from neighbouring countries. But that is just their personal opinions.Β 

• Haha 1

the only people moving will be those going to jail :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I'm from the UK and Brit would not enjoy the weather... she should get a second home though here like Riri and spend some time here, she will be able to afford it once all her fortune is returned to her, plus damages :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Markthepop said:

😳But she has to leave that country, it is not safe with their guardianship industry, and the culture seems so insanely cold, greedy and deadly for anyone with sensitivity and a moral compass. I hope she and Cher relocates to St Tropez or Monaco. 

You may be right about her wanting to leave, but with all of this public attention on her case now, the odds of her ending up in another conservatorship seem next to zero. Conservatorships are also governed by state laws, so she wouldn’t need to leave the US to change her situation in that regard. Same with the paparazzi - there are plenty of remote places across the country where that would be much less of an issue.

Obviously, we’re all just hypothesizing and she knows what’s most important to her, so we’ll see what she decides! It just seems like one ofΒ the most debilitating partsΒ of the conservatorship for her has been how isolating and lonely it’s been, so it would surprise me if she packed up and left her sons and all of her old connections for a country where she doesn’t know anyone orΒ speak the language.

But I guess we’ll see! The important thing is that she is free!Β