BBC radio: Britney is moving to the UK as soon as she's free

I doubt she will move that far away from her kids, especially when she hasn't seen them as much as she wants and has missed out on their childhood. Maybe when they are over 18 and she doesn't need to deal with Kevin and the custody over the kids.

But I do think she will get out of LA. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I absolutely support whatever she wants to do - she deserves only the best!

I’d be surprised if she puts much distance between her sons though, regardless of their age. And I doubt Sam wants to be far from Hollywood. I also don’t see her settling anywhere full time that has winters (sorry NY and UK). She’s a southern girl and loves her sun!

All that aside, I actually think we’re getting way ahead of ourselves. She may want to flee the country, but for someone who’s been on lockdown for 13 years, just a new house and new freedom might be all she’s looking for. She doesn’t even need to leave LA for it to be a whole new world for her.

She’ll have so much love and support from her fans wherever she is. The public in the US and abroad has been firmly behind her since the #FreeBritney movement, so I know she’ll feel the love wherever she chooses to settle.

• Love 1
On 7/3/2021 at 11:44 PM, bbbsss said:

She needs to move to Switzerland. She’d be totally safe there and could live her life in piece. 

Yeah I was thinking, the UK is actually a pretty misogynistic and racist place too, especially after Brexit. Home of the Daily Mail readers. I also wish she’d go to Switzerland, or Monaco, or southern France. 

1 hour ago, filmandstage13 said:

I absolutely support whatever she wants to do - she deserves only the best!

I’d be surprised if she puts much distance between her sons though, regardless of their age. And I doubt Sam wants to be far from Hollywood. I also don’t see her settling anywhere full time that has winters (sorry NY and UK). She’s a southern girl and loves her sun!

All that aside, I actually think we’re getting way ahead of ourselves. She may want to flee the country, but for someone who’s been on lockdown for 13 years, just a new house and new freedom might be all she’s looking for. She doesn’t even need to leave LA for it to be a whole new world for her.

She’ll have so much love and support from her fans wherever she is. The public in the US and abroad has been firmly behind her since the #FreeBritney movement, so I know she’ll feel the love wherever she chooses to settle.

😳But she has to leave that country, it is not safe with their guardianship industry, and the culture seems so insanely cold, greedy and deadly for anyone with sensitivity and a moral compass. I hope she and Cher relocates to St Tropez or Monaco.