BBC radio: Britney is moving to the UK as soon as she's free

You can’t say California’s legal system treated her fairly. If not UK almost any other country would be good too.

After all she’s been through, after she’s free, I wouldn’t blame her for leaving California and the US and never coming back. Her sons are getting closer and closer to 18, then they’ll be old enough to travel and visit her wherever in the world she is.

• Like 2

I'm not sure how true this is, but I know she's always had a soft spot for the UK so she may take up residence here for a bit? She definitely needs to get away from California at least. I'm sure there's some quiet places in the US she could move to as well.

If she's free, she needs to go live on the countryside, never performing again and just paint while her children and their children olay around on acres of land.

As much as I care about her music and career, I totally think she never should to it again unless she 200% wants it herself and perhaps more as an independant artist.

No more pressure.

Honestly, I think Iceland would be better for her.

Yeah, no beaches, crappy weather most of the time, but THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PAPARAZZI, and locals won't stand for any paps flying over.

You wouldn't believe the number of celebrities that come here to vacation because of the privacy. Yeah, they'll be a novelty at first, but then people stop finding it interesting and leave them be.

10 hours ago, generation glory said:

The British press is beyond horrible!! They’ll treat her worse than over here. But, she definitely shld leave the U.S. for Europe, like, Switzerland or Sweden or move to New Zealand.

Just because Meghan Markle said it, doesn’t make it true!

I believe she has expressed a desire for this in the past, but I just don’t see her leaving her kids… unless she has to bankroll a move for the whole Federline brood🤣🤣

Many have done it. Madonna, the Jolie-Pitt’s. And lot of the Jackson’s, including Janet and Michael have/had homes in the UK.

She has an ally in Courtney Love there too.