BBC radio: Britney is moving to the UK as soon as she's free

5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

The British press is beyond horrible!! They’ll treat her worse than over here. But, she definitely shld leave the U.S. for Europe, like, Switzerland or Sweden or move to New Zealand.

I’m from the UK we far better than US Rihanna lived here for a year and no one knew till they noticed a Sainsburys bag in a photo. 
she probably still gets around unnoticed.

give us more credit 

we don’t care about stuff as much as people think we unbothered about Britney living among us as we are love island and geordie shore people making a purposeful public nuisance of themselves every hour 

and Harry and Megan that’s all we pester 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I’m from Kent would love that 

we country folk we wouldn’t notice and have no public transport to areas without difficulty but best thing next to London for work

very wealthy too 

perfect and discreet 

Same I’m in Kent! Lots of wealthy areas with gorgeous houses and easy access to London for any of her career stuff! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Matou said:

If it's true then Brit you shouldn't go near Buckingham. Full of snakes too :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'm not kidding, the royal family is full of evil people. Just look at Epstein's case with the Queen's son and it's the top of the iceberg :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

The British press is beyond horrible!! They’ll treat her worse than over here. But, she definitely shld leave the U.S. for Europe, like, Switzerland or Sweden or move to New Zealand.

This! Paps in UK are the worst trash and I think she would not feel safe. Switzerland, Monaco there lives really rich people and anyway, I think Europe will be the best choice for her, and we also have beautiful beaches and more!  

I think the UK would be good for Britney. There are a lot of celebrities in London who live without being hounded. Kylie Minogue for one.

It’s a bit unrealistic for her to move to somewhere like Switzerland or Sweden where she’s never lived before or has expressed an interest in living in. She loves the UK and she would have all of her home comforts here, there’s no language barrier either. The UK press can be brutal but I doubt she’d be hounded like she was in LA.

• Love 1