Britney didn't like Framing Britney Spears? Contradictions on her IG and the MUA Maxi stories today

Here's the timeline:

-Framing Britney Spears is released

-Britney posts a video on her IG clearly hinting that she was excited and happy about the documentary, and later it was deleted (by TeamCon?)!

-TeamCon goes to press to say that Britney hated the documentary (of course...).

-Days later, Britney posts a weird caption saying she didn't like the documentary (but what about that deleted video...? the hidden message was so obvious).

-On court, Britney says she wants the world to know her story.

-Today, MUA Maxi posts a story saying Britney didn't like the doc. And he was right before, so...? Is he right now?

A lot of contradictions, what the hell... 

tenor.gif 

1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

Does he not refer to the fact that she didn’t like seeing past traumas brought up? Fe was also part of it. I find it difficult to believe she didn’t like it (the fact that it was done) especially when it really helped to start raising awareness of her situation. I know you just said he got things right before, but how often is he right? The deleted video was TOTALLY obvious 🤷🏻‍♂️ Confused now! Any receipts of what he posted today? 

here

• Like 1

Also the ones directed at her Insta. It’s almost all Britney apparently. And then she says, “They also post on her behalf. And that’s confusing. So I understand the confusion” Well I’m glad you do because you just confused the fxxk outta me 🤯🤯🤯 I know she’s supposed to be Sam’s BFF or something, but for now I won’t believe this fully. Mainly because she contradicted herself a bunch of times, so 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Also with the deleted video, what did she say in it...did anyone capture it before it was deleted?

4 minutes ago, Matou said:

I don't remember the deleted video you're referring, what was it ? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

It was the one when it seemed like she was reacting to the Super Bowl but said she was rooting for the “other team” as well! 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Matou said:

Oh yes okay, seeing things like she is referring to the doc .. why not but it's not obvious 

it was kind obvious at the time cause EVERYONE was talking about the doc, Britney was trending everywhere, and then she posts this? The way she talked about "the moment we're all waiting last week" when in fact everyone was talking about her and not at all about superbowl... And then the video gets deleted it, I mean...

24 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Who is this MUA person and why are they so important to the FreeBritney movement?

He seems close to Sam and last year made a video saying some things that turn out to be true...

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I trust no one. Only Britney!

Also Maxi started shading Ronan's article, since they put Sam under bad light a bit... In this regard, he reminded me Billy B when he shahed NYT doc and said that "Britney" didn't like that Billy's part was cut from it... 

And it is worth noting that Maxi shades the documentaries, but didn't he also go to the podcast to discuss Britney and her situation?  He also should tell Sam and his management to stop promoting Sam by using Britney's situation.

Because it sounds too hypocritical.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Sam’s also following her. I’d prefer if she got her info from Billy rather than Sam. Do we know how close is she with Sam?

I watched a video of Maxi taking up for Sam A a while back - they are close. I think that's why Maxi is speaking up now since there was a source who said they think Sam A is encouraging Britney to fight back now. So....do we think Britney is the one that wrote the post about not talking to Billy B? I dont think Britney wrote that. Now that we heard Britney talk in court, I think she very well could be communicating with people here and there. 

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 2
  • Like 1