Britney called 911 reporting Conservatorship abuse, and nothing is getting done? ; Possible reason why Jamie asked for conservatorship investigation

I think she called 911 to have it on record she is declaring herself as a victim of abuse so that their can be a more direct investigation into her claim. I read that she asked police to come out to her home. Idk what it is she wanted them to see or what, but I wonder if she was advised to do it from the team she was said to have contacted to help her with her court testimony.

Also, worth repeating do not call 911 on her behalf, because she herself has already done it and it would make this fanbase look crazy.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Folks...

She's already contacted the police.

There is absolutely no reason for fans to additionally contact the police. 

The police have limited resources...Allow them to follow up with Britney's report and do their jobs on their own time.

She's got this. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

We've been waiting YEARS for ppl to do their ******* jobs and they haven't?! How long do you guys wanna wait.. until Britney is 80 years old?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

We've been waiting YEARS for ppl to do their ******* jobs and they haven't?! How long do you guys wanna wait.. until Britney is 80 years old?

Britney is a grown *** woman. She's not a victim. She's attempting to reclaim her power.

Why not pay her some respect, and allow her to conduct her own business so that she can reclaim her power on her own terms?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney is a grown *** woman. She's not a victim. She's attempting to reclaim her power.

Why not pay her some respect, and allow her to conduct her own business so that she can reclaim her power on her own terms?

She is a victim though, of a terribly flawed legal system. How can she do it on her own when the very person who is supposed to he defending her ~ Sam Ingham ~ has done absolutely nothing that she's asked? Her testimony was a plea for help and freedom.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

She is a victim though, of a terribly flawed legal system. How can she do it on her own when the very person who is supposed to he defending her ~ Sam Ingham ~ has done absolutely nothing that she's asked? Her testimony was a plea for help and freedom.

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

What is this thread about? 

Britney attending the Sheriff's station over a "civil matter."

Why in the world would she want fans — who are complete strangers to her — overstepping their boundaries and contacting the police over a situation that they have zero knowledge about?

Fans really need to learn where the boundaries are when it comes to her privacy...Unless she specifically requests help from fans, she does not need our help with this situation.

Why do fans think they know her better than her loved ones?!

Embarrassing.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why in the world would she want fans — who are complete strangers to her — overstepping their boundaries and contacting the police over a situation that they have zero knowledge about?

Fans really need to learn where the boundaries are when it comes to her privacy...Unless she specifically requests help from fans, she does not need our help with this situation.

Embarrassing.

Her loved ones… you mean her family that she wants to sue? That she accused of abusing her and doing NOTHING when she needed help?  

If it wasn’t for fans raising the alarm with #FreeBritney, the attention on this case wouldn’t have traveled so far and wide.

The article itself claims she went to 911 to report conservatorship abuse.

You’re embarassing sweetie :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Her loved ones… you mean her family that she wants to sue? That she accused of abusing her and doing NOTHING when she needed help?  

If it wasn’t for fans raising the alarm with #FreeBritney, the attention on this case wouldn’t have traveled so far and wide.

literally her BOYFRIEND. why is everyone so pressed they can't call the cops for britney? literally WHY. She can call the cops on her own. Why are ya'll even gonna SAY LMAO

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Calling me "sweetie" isn't going to make your actions look any less creepy to your fav when she finds out you've called the Sheriff's office to report...

Lolz...You don't even know what you're calling to report...because you have no idea what she said to the officers when she attended the Sheriff's office.

So have fun. :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Embarrassing.

Lol I’m convinced this is someone on #teamcon like come on 😭

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Calling me "sweetie" isn't going to make your actions look any less creepy to your fav when she finds out you've called the Sheriff's office to report...

Lolz...You don't even know what you're calling to report...because you have no idea what she said to the officers when she attended the Sheriff's office.

So have fun. :eyes_britney_laugh:

52 minutes ago, Andrewmelons said:

literally her BOYFRIEND. why is everyone so pressed they can't call the cops for britney? literally WHY. She can call the cops on her own. Why are ya'll even gonna SAY LMAO

When did I say I would call the sherriff? LOL you must have me confused

Ima be real with y’all. I think Jamie calling for the investigation of conservatorship abuse is a cheap public ploy to take the heat off his own injustices as conservator and try and pin them on Jodi or other individuals, knowing damn well- he has a major stake and part in this. I find it kind of pathetic tbh. If anything they should be investigating HIM, INGHAM, WALLET and anyone in Spears’ life who has let this continue the past 13 years. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, 1jonatanmejia said:

y'all have this tendency to call people who don't agree with everything team con

if someone doesn't agree to spam death threats or the police they're team con

please

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
On 7/4/2021 at 12:48 PM, 1jonatanmejia said:

Idk how much time you’ve spent on this forum but @Steel Magnolia has always been outspoken about the conservatorship and has followed it since it was in its inception.

And unlike other people on this forum, Steel comes armed with receipts, links and a willingness to engage with folks who may disagree or have another viewpoint. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
  • Like 1