Britney called 911 reporting Conservatorship abuse, and nothing is getting done? ; Possible reason why Jamie asked for conservatorship investigation

4 hours ago, Body ache said:

or the police department are on Jamie's payroll. She did cry when she walked out of the police station so maybe they gave her the door.

Jamie is not the mastermind behind this, come on, he is not that intelligent. Remember: That's why Lou wanted him in the first place. 

And i don't understand it tbh, 2-3 years and quit the conversatorship, and everyone would be without any media-damage. 

I mean he has so much money now, i don't understand it. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

At the time whatever page reported it said it was a "civil issue" or something like that? So the police really couldn't do anything because there wasn't a crime per se to investigate. But then they should direct it to whatever authority is supposed to investigate that... ?

Yeah i could understand that, but them totally doing nothing about it is damn concerning. They should at least at a minimun  make sure she is safe and has protection at home. 

this is effed up. I wonder what her situation is like at home right now? I mean if she’s vulnerable with no protection from the authorities of course, team con would retaliate and punish her. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Do we actually know if sheriffs have jurisdiction to actually investigate conservatorship abuse in California? Is that spelled out in the law somewhere?

That we are not sure of, but if someone calls for 911, any type of emergency or concern should be attended to right? I mean yeah she’s technically under this twisted halo of the conservatorship that makes these crimes being done to her “legal”. And no one can actually step in and save her. 
But the police should atleast keep her somewhere safe right now because if she reports that this situation is life threatening, isn’t that their job? 

Does anyone know about these things? Can yall answer or theorize about what protection or action did Britney get from calling the police. And what could her possible situation at home is like right now. 

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but if I remember correctly, the report said some officials went to her home afterwards :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

9 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Maybe it was related to the paparazzi she said would follow her/take pictures of her arriving/leaving therapy? We’ll have to find that thread @PokemonSpears!

If I was Britney I'd be fearing for my safety and the safety of my loved ones (e.g. Sam A.) if I knew I were about to drop some bombshells the next day in court.

That certainly falls under the category of "civil matters."

There likely hadn't been any direct threats issued...But she knew what she was about to do may have repercussions.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

That we are not sure of, but if someone calls for 911, any type of emergency or concern should be attended to right? I mean yeah she’s technically under this twisted halo of the conservatorship that makes these crimes being done to her “legal”. And no one can actually step in and save her. 
But the police should atleast keep her somewhere safe right now because if she reports that this situation is life threatening, isn’t that their job? 

Does anyone know about these things? Can yall answer or theorize about what protection or action did Britney get from calling the police. And what could her possible situation at home is like right now. 

Britney has a team of security that follows her everywhere....So there's that.

However...

I wouldn't be shocked if she simply wanted this all "on the record" now just in case something were to happen...Either to her or to someone close to her.

That way, if something does occur, the police are already aware that there were concerns raised and it might make it easier to file charges.

I'm not from the US but can't the American fans call the police or FBI?

I live in Germany but if I suspected that lets say my neighbor isn't allowed to leave her house etc. I could call the cops and they would HAVE to check on that person. 

So if a lot of people called in about Britney they would have to file a report or sth??