Britney called 911 reporting Conservatorship abuse, and nothing is getting done? ; Possible reason why Jamie asked for conservatorship investigation

On 7/4/2021 at 1:53 AM, Roger said:

Another weird info but Lawyers For Britney claim that none other than Sam A. worked as a police officer there :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:  Was he shooting something ?

IMG-20210704-014850.jpg

Ok, you will put dirt over me and say I´m crazy.And actually, I don´t trust Sam. BUT when there are bad people there are good people too. What if Sam was lead into Brit´s life to save/protect her?:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: And he made it less cruel to her until the good guys behind it can save her? God,I know how this sounds! But agents exist! And they do normal jobs. You think they are filling station attendants ,work as cleaners, some are even homeless! But this is just a cover up!

By the way, it doesn't look like a US police uniform, what Sam is wearing. More after a park ranger.Also has something of the former German uniform.

On 7/4/2021 at 8:04 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

What is this thread about? 

Britney attending the Sheriff's station over a "civil matter."

Why in the world would she want fans — who are complete strangers to her — overstepping their boundaries and contacting the police over a situation that they have zero knowledge about?

Fans really need to learn where the boundaries are when it comes to her privacy...Unless she specifically requests help from fans, she does not need our help with this situation.

Why do fans think they know her better than her loved ones?!

Embarrassing.

Ok Lou:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

People attacking @Steel Magnolia

Why? 

Last time I checked, he/she has always been advocating for Britney and her freedom. Let alone that he/she has shared insider's information from 2007-2009. 

We all want the best for Britney. Calling politicians and media outlets, spreading awareness is one thing but for total strangers to call the police on someone they haven't even met is a little ridiculous; not for the act of doing it per se but because we aren't close to Britney and as such we don't have hard proof apart from things we've found online and thanks to other people. 

Don't get me wrong. We should support her in all ways but calling the police on behalf of her ain't our business, imo. As Magnolia already said, we don't even know what she's reported to them. It could be some personal account of an event we haven't even witnessed so let her deal with the police. We as her fans can continue what we've been doing for 2 years now. Plus, it seems like it's given her some extra courage and support to testify in court and go publicly against the conservatorship. 

Choose your fights, folks. 

• Love 2

I’ve been wondering if this was related to her testimony and/or her trip to Hawaii. 

If I was her, I could imagine myself calling the police if Team Con was going to prevent me from talking in the court and/or going to the vacation with my boyfriend.

If she feared that they would lock her up or sending her again to a mental institute, making a 911 call would be the most efficient way to stop that from happening.

I imagine she visited the police station after the call to give her full statement. I expect her to be very emotional after that, regardless how the police reacted. 

The next day she was seen behind a wheel of her car – most likely on her way to the airport (since they made a snack drop and Sam packed the snacks to the trunk and they were wearing the same clothes as in the airplane video posted later that day by Sam).

• Love 1