Britney called 911 reporting Conservatorship abuse, and nothing is getting done? ; Possible reason why Jamie asked for conservatorship investigation

So there's an "ongoing investigation".  What do you guys think are the authorities doing about this call? And is Britney safe to return back home or is she still forced to take medications and follow through with Jamie's restrictions even after reporting them to the police?

I'm scared and having anxiety about her situation right now. Are the police really doing what's necessary and keeping her safe while having this investigation?

Why isn't there much news about this? seriously! this is big news, Britney finally had the chance to call 911 for help!
@Jordan Miller :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Also,This frames Jamie Spears’ request for an investigation into the conservatorship in a new light. It’s starting to look like he wants this investigation to compile evidence that Britney can use, in a potential criminal investigation

Spoiler

E5XxvOBWYAMuHp2?format=jpg&name=medium

9111.jpg.1d15f12e0bfe428bf5fe4a0d167c56cb.jpg

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

If there is an ongoing investigation, I really hope and I'll pray on my knees till they bleed, that the feds are on to something and that the police is helping.

I wish I could be a fly to see Vivian, Ingham, Jodi and Jamie's faces reading that part. If I was them, I would **** my pants and start looking for my passport.   

19 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

There is something fishy going on with Britney , I think extremely powerful people are behind this .

or the police department are on Jamie's payroll. She did cry when she walked out of the police station so maybe they gave her the door.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

i think everyone is in disbelief of whats happening to her - i mean they all believe it but no-one wants to accept it. also judges are basically untouchable which i guess why everyone is so scared to do anything. remember from the article by the newyorker that team con has gotten attorneys disbarred and everything and even got an attorney to drop the case immediately without saying anything further.

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Body ache said:

ventura-county-sheriffs-office-camarillo

I think he's wearing this badge so I guess they are right! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Thank you for confirming this is the uniform. We have to keep on digging, and digging, and digging... Britney's whole career and this c-ship is literally ******* my mind. It's like we are missing a key element.

• Love 8

I found this article that says he was in the academy so maybe he still has connections.

Asghari once described his past self by saying, "I was a very masculine guy — I played football and was in the police academy." Indeed, when he left Moorpark College, he "[enrolled] in Los Angeles Pierce College to study criminal justice," 

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/188806/the-untold-truth-of-britney-spears-boyfriend-sam-asghari/?utm_campaign=clip

• Love 3
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

At the time whatever page reported it said it was a "civil issue" or something like that? So the police really couldn't do anything because there wasn't a crime per se to investigate. But then they should direct it to whatever authority is supposed to investigate that... ?

Maybe she wanted to file a restraining order?

• Love 1
  • Like 2