So finally we can say that LOU M TAYLOR has been exposed?

After today's article from The New Yorker, what do you think the media will finally start writing about LOU?

Spoiler

"Jamie had become close to Lou Taylor, a business manager who shares the Spears family’s Christian faith and whose husband is a pastor at an evangelical church. Taylor later raised the possibility of putting Lindsay Lohan under a conservatorship, according to Lohan’s father; in a recent interview, Courtney Love said that Taylor tried to wrest control over her family’s estate. (In a statement, Charles Harder, a lawyer representing Taylor, said, “At no time did Ms. Taylor ever make any effort to put anyone into a conservatorship. Not Britney Spears. Not Lindsay Lohan. Not Courtney Love.”) Taylor, sources present at the time said, began attempting to contact Spears, efforts that Spears rebuffed."

"After the 5150, Jamie and Lou Taylor consulted lawyers about establishing a conservatorship for Spears. (Harder, Taylor’s lawyer, said that on the calls Taylor was “more of a listener than a contributor.”) Jamie and Lynne were terrified for their daughter, multiple people said; they were worried that Lutfi might be siphoning money from Spears, or that he might encourage impulsive choices that would leave her in serious debt. “The piranhas around Britney were ******* awful,” Gallery, the photographer who worked for Spears, said, “and her parents were trying to help.” A conservatorship “seemed like an impossible dream at that point, with Sam still so entrenched in her life,” Lynne wrote, in her memoir, referring to Lutfi. Jamie planned to file papers on January 22nd, but then Taylor “felt God leading them to wait, fast, and pray, despite the frustration of a phalanx of lawyers,” Lynne wrote. “I shuddered to think of what depths of desperation we would have to plumb to regain charge of our child.”

"Three psychiatrists were asked to provide a necessary declaration confirming Spears’s lack of mental fitness. The third, James Spar, provided it. (Earlier this year, Spar said of Spears, on a podcast, “I don’t know why she still has a conservatorship.”) As a co-conservator, Jamie reinstated Larry Rudolph as Spears’s music manager and installed Lou Taylor as her business manager, first for Spears’s “Circus” tour and subsequently for her entire estate. Several people close to Spears said that she had disdained Taylor and expressed astonishment at Taylor’s appointment to a controlling role in her life. Later, some members of Spears’s team raised doubts about Taylor’s financial management during her tours. “I’m not saying it was like a million dollars missing—it’s not that obvious,” one of them said. “Money was wasted in a particular way, and when I asked a question I got shut down, cause nobody wanted to admit fault.” (Harder, Taylor’s attorney, called the allegation “completely false.”)"

When do you think her clients will start to leave her? Are you also waiting for some statement from her in which she will deny everything?

• Love 1

She’s starting to be brought up more and more which is fantastic. Hopefully there’s a deeper dive (by a big media source) into her contributions to the C-ship.

I’m waiting for some of her clients to start dropping her. It’s only a matter of time, right? I don’t expect Meghan Trainor to, as they seem soooo close. Sidenote: we haven’t forgotten about that shade you threw at Britney, Meghan. 

• Love 1

Nah, she’s still an underdog in this affair.

I’m still waiting for someone to expose the 600mil $ profit her company suddenly made. :typing_keyboard_computer:

The crimes she has committed should be investigated by the FBI, nothing less. 
:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods

She’s been sighted, but not fully exposed. That comes when a paper trail shows what practices she used to “manage” (aka siphon) Britney’s money. I want to see documents with her signature, phone calls, emails and texts leaked, I want employees to speak out and against Loucifer.

We’ll see once she’s exposed for being the shady, conniving ***** she is how much her God will protect her. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I wouldn't say she's exposed until she is fully investigated including her shady business. At this point I feel like this is case for FBI :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating::umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

“At this point I feel like this is case for FBI.”

I don’t say this as a joke anymore. This really is a case for the FBI. Perhaps the IRS also.

• Like 3

Lou preaches hard work and having Christian morals but she built her company off corruption and exploitation. Before her stalking of Britney and orchestrating the CON. Look at her client roster; she repped D Listers

E5Jgq8MVgAAtpV8?format=jpg&name=large

Using Britney's name even before she enslaved Brit. I want this woman in prison for life. Who knows which other celebs she's stealing money from?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Lou preaches hard work and having Christian morals but she built her company off corruption and exploitation. Before her stalking of Britney and orchestrating the CON. Look at her client roster; she repped D Listers

E5Jgq8MVgAAtpV8?format=jpg&name=large

Using Britney's name even before she enslaved Brit. I want this woman in prison for life. Who knows which other celebs she's stealing money from?

wow... I didn't realize she worked for Jamie Lynn first... sketchy AF! 

5 minutes ago, femmepop said:

wow... I didn't realize she worked for Jamie Lynn first... sketchy AF! 

i hate how Lou maintains she has nothing to do with the CON and never even knew Jamie until after the CON was established but there's so much proof that states otherwise. She pursued Britney to the highest degree. She's a true sociopath!

• Like 2