Larry Rudolph is the TMZ source?

25 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

Larry is an Entertainment Lawyer. I’m sure he is able to be in contact with Harvey Levin who is also a lawyer.

I also recall that they have the same background and it wouldn’t surprise me if they were friends on the low. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

larry just like jaime is OBSESSED with britney spears the star - all larry can think of is how to make britney iconic and that's all he cares about. im sure that if he had a say in this, he'd be so happy with all the attention britney is getting and was already planning a "comeback" for her. he's disgusting.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

Larry is an Entertainment Lawyer. I’m sure he is able to be in contact with Harvey Levin who is also a lawyer.

Larry always goes to TMZ whenever he needs it. Officially or not. It's obvious Harvey's source is Larry

Who was giving TMZ exclusives in 2007?

Britney FIRED lizard man 2 or 3 times before in the past and now i know why! Desperate Housewives Waiting GIF by HULU

He better stop with this bullcrap.

I can imagine his face when he calls TMZ, ready to spread his lies:

image laughing GIF

P.S. don't come at me saying i shouldn't mock his appearance when team con have been bullying Britney for the past 13 years. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1