Article- Britney Spears father pulled a knife on a reporter

Sorry, but I haven't even gotten to the Jamie part and I'm already mad.

Her bizarre drink and ****-fuelled behaviour had led to doubts about her sanity,  she had lost custody of her two young sons to  former husband Kevin Federline, and she had been forcibly taken to a psychiatric ward in Los Angeles after a stand-off with police.

Last week, however, she celebrated her 27th birthday with a smile on her face and a hit single, Womanizer, near the top of the charts.

Once shaven-headed and bloated from a diet of junk food and alcohol, Britney again looks toned and fit. Her recent appearance on X Factor during a whirlwind trip to London drew a record audience for the show.

Literally just got done reading Ronan's report about how Jamie in 2008 said Britney was fat, needed to lose weight, and that that would be her on the tv again and they would say "she's back!"

And that's exactly what happened. So ****ed up.

• Like 5

this paragraph right here is all the court needs to end the conservatorship 

They also question whether Jamie Spears, a former bankrupt and recovering alcoholic whose only business experience is a failed building company is a suitable person to exercise such iron control over a very vulnerable young woman

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Sorry, but I haven't even gotten to the Jamie part and I'm already mad.

Literally just got done reading Ronan's report about how Jamie in 2008 said Britney was fat, needed to lose weight, and that that would be her on the tv again and they would say "she's back!"

And that's exactly what happened. So ****ed up.

And the fact is she wasn’t fat AT ALL back then. All the criticism she got being called fat for the VMA performance when she looked ******* great, especially for have just had two kids. Most women (myself included) don’t look that good before kids let alone after. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, AP4 said:

And the fact is she wasn’t fat AT ALL back then. All the criticism she got being called fat for the VMA performance when she looked ******* great, especially for have just had two kids. Most women (myself included) don’t look that good before kids let alone after. 

What if Britney was forced to undergo plastic surgery on her nose? That too could have happened by reading that he was telling a skinny woman that she was Fat and had to go on a diet.
Of course, that's just my theory.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Please don't misquote me.  Right then, you are not (as far as I'm aware) a mental health professional and do not have the ability, nor the right, to diagnose anyone.

Lou, is that you ? I want a restraining order against you. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

15 hours ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

Please don't misquote me.  Right then, you are not (as far as I'm aware) a mental health professional and do not have the ability, nor the right, to diagnose anyone.

Ur just mad I never answered to your dm on insta. PERIODT. 

Yeah you can unfollow me on Instagram and stay pressed in your little world where second degree is non-existent. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: