What is this grave illness they keep bringing up ?

Are we supposed to believe Britney is suffering from Alzheimer’s? Since 2008? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I believe the doctors and the psychiatrists in charge of her diagnosis should also be investigated. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

At this point, NO ONE should be trusted. Not even Sam in my opinion......  You guys know damn well he wouldn’t be around if he really was a FreeBritney advocate. :nopingout_meme:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, s&m said:

It is a disease that only Britney has :clownery_makeup_meme:

People seem to forget that Dr. James Spar (the one who did the report for Goetz in 2008) said recently that he has no idea why Britney is still in the conservatorship.. So there is no severe illness 

Agreed. She must be gravely ill, if she can work like a racehorse 🤷🏻‍♂️ They’re backwards I swear 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Alzheimers is the only gravely illness I can think of.

But it's very rare amongst young ppl. And when it develops it progresses at much bigger speed than with elders who develop it. She would be dead/and or in institution by 2012.

Also why are they acting like mental illness is something shameful in 2021 ? Since mid 2010 various stars and regular ppl acme out with their mental health issues from bipolar to schizophrenia. If anything it's impovering to see someone strive in life despite diagnosis 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

there is no illness, mental or physical that would warrant conservatorship of person. as it stands, this setup has only damaged her health and caused her social/mental skills to deteriorate due to the isolation and abuse. they want control because they don't trust her to make decisions; even if she were intensely bi-polar and/or schizophrenic, it still would not warrant the conservatorship. it's inherently abusive and has never had her health at the forefront. there is no claim they could make at this point for conservator of person, only financially.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, mattdw said:

She probably has a combination of anxiety and PTSD. So do millions of other people. The grave Britney illness seems to be having a lot of money and just enough history of public controversy to justify stealing it.

In The New Yorker article, they mention that Britney takes Adderall. I took this medication for years when I was in college for my crippling anxiety. I stopped when I got better and I’m perfectly fine now. :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food: 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, s&m said:

It is a disease that only Britney has :clownery_makeup_meme:

I'm beginning to think this is the case. Anything "embarrassing" but extremely unlikey-- autism, intellectual disability, psychopathy-- would do nothing but arouse sympathy if publicly revealed today. I'm beginning to truly believe that they made up some illness that only she has to justify the conservatorship and sealing any medical information.