Kim K is getting exposed on Twitter with her link to the conservatorship and Lou

Most of the celebs keeping quiet are linked to Lou or Larry, and have some kind of business deal or association with them. 

They are all choosing money & business over doing the right thing.

They are staying silent on one of their peers being abused, controlled and essentially trafficked. I’m beyond disappointed in so many of these celebs. 

The only time Kim “spoke out” was about the documentary and she made it about herself. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Most of the celebs keeping quiet are linked to Lou or Larry, and have some kind of business deal or association with them. 

They are staying silent on one of their peers being abused, controlled and essentially trafficked. I’m beyond disappointed in so many of these celebs. 

The only time Kim “spoke out” was about the documentary and she made it about herself. 

not only she made it about herself, she acted like it was a paparazzi issue only. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Soso said:

not only she made it about herself, she acted like it was a paparazzi issue only. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

Right! Some of these celebs are really trying their hardest to avoid the topic of c-ship, abuse etc. Especially near the beginning they made it seem solely like a media/paparazzi issue. 

16 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Britney walked so Kim could run. Just like all these other celebs today. Brit is the OG of the business/pop culture and I hope exposes Hollywood once she’s out. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Guys, Lou is connected to a lot of people in Hollywood as Business Manager or even as Financial Adviser. That being the case, yall should also drag Cher. Although she spoke about Britney and made it clear she is #FreeBritney, she is featured in the TriStar website as a client. Billie Eilish also has a touring contract with TriStar. Some selected pop stars or celebrities having this woman in their lives doesnt mean they know about what she did with Britney. The whole point of Lou "seeling her fish" is to not tell anyone where the fish comes from.  

Kim's silence must be because she and her mother were allgedly planning an intervention on Kanye, with some gossip magazines claiming they wanted a conservatorship. Wether or not the idea came com Lou, we just cant point fingers to people that are not in Britney's radar at all.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Guys, Lou is connected to a lot of people in Hollywood as Business Manager or even as Financial Adviser. That being the case, yall should also drag Cher. Although she spoke about Britney and made it clear she is #FreeBritney, she is featured in the TriStar website as a client. Billie Eilish also has a touring contract with TriStar. Some selected pop stars or celebrities having this woman in their lives doesnt mean they know about what she did with Britney. The whole point of Lou "seeling her fish" is to not tell anyone where the fish comes from.  

Kim's silence must be because she and her mother were allgedly planning an intervention on Kanye, with some gossip magazines claiming they wanted a conservatorship. Wether or not the idea came com Lou, we just cant point fingers to people that are not in Britney's radar at all.

No ****.. even Billie Eillish? Man that’s why she’s not saying anything..

1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

I wonder if her clients even are aware of the corruption behind herself and Britney? Before the enslavement of Britney her clients were hasbeens/ C-listers

E5Jgq8MVgAAtpV8?format=jpg&name=large

Now she works with a lot of top celebrities. I want Karma to hit her sooo hard. I want to her lose all her money, her companies to fail, her reputation tarnished for life and then spend decades, if not life, behind bars where her Christian "pro gay-conversion therapy" *** will be made to be every lesbian inmates bítch girl.